Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

4th and 6 (Colts @ Broncos)

Indianapolis-Colts-Fan

I understand that "poor" play is what lost the game. I understand that poor in game adjustments, lost the game. None of these are my points. My point was while we sucked a lot of the game, when we had a chance to put some points on the board, cherilus made it harder by thinking the refs, in an away game, were gonna call anything, let alone something that wasn't a penalty. There is plenty of blame to go around on both teams.

I'm not angry about this loss at all. I only wanted to point one thing out. You can agree if you want..

BUT! This game showed me that either A: the Colts can play anybody (I already knew this by last season)

Or B: the broncos aren't all of what they are made out to be. I came away from this game thinking we didn't play at a level we are capable of.

The broncos, according to the first game of the year, aren't much to be recconned with IMO.

All I heard from the announcers all night were about the additions of the broncos team and how elite they now "are" because of them. Am I the only one who doesn't see them as that good?