Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fill me in

RealityIsLuck

Well as far as the Colts Henoc Muamba shined in the pre-season game, as well as Bjoern Werner. Both players are said to be looking very good in TC as well, Donte Moncrief is also apparently looking like a stud. T.Y. Hilton said the Colts also have 3 #1 caliber WR's in his opinion (Him, Nicks and Wayne). Outside of that, nothing much, unless I forgot something. 

Yeah maybe the 'Stros will finally be able to make the playoffs now lol

Astros are finally starting to make some progress . Springer is a stud and the pitching staff has some depth now. However 2014 was a disaster for their last three 1st round  picks. One broke his leg , another struggled in A ball and they never signed Aiken. All three were first overall picks. But they do get the number 2 pick in the 2015 draft for not signing aiken.

Hey Guys! Just got back from a 3 and a half Week Camp as a councellor, I got no service at all and was wondering if you guys could fill me in on most of the things I missed! Thanks so much, I truly do appreciate it greatly. 

P.s. Colts + All the League thanks!

IR: Moala, Adongo, Pendleton, Thomas, Ballard. PUP: Havili. Ulrich John broke his ankle haven't heard about him going on IR too bad looked like he might be one of Grigs's rabbits.  NIxon had knee surgery thought I heard about 3 weeks on his return. We have dodged the big bullet so far.

Luck is Luck started on series drove the ball in a uptempo offense. The drive stalled on a bad snap by back up C and a couple of questionable play calls considering what had happened injury wise once inside the 10. One drive FG

Holmes looked good for the 7 snaps that he played before he got his ankle rolled on. Probably won't see him in a game until Denver looked like it could have been much worse. Dodged a bullet

Trent looked good while Holmes was in. Bradshaw still in a red jersey no game time. Boom had a good game with the reserves. Tipton showed flashes I thought nothing special but a couple of nice runs. It was the Jets D. Rainey put on the real show on twitter. He's cut.

Reggie is the talk of camp he appears to be back and ready to roll. Moncrief is looking like a steal for us in the 3rd great camp up to 4th on the depth chart. The rest status quo Rogers on again off again Griff solid but we seem to be looking for someone more explosive at KR.

Swoope is coming along faster than expected still PS material Allen looks to be healthy, Coby picked up where he left off.

O Line looked pretty good when Holmes was in for 7 plays. Harrison seems like he might be a good back up. He was thrown in the fire will be interesting to see what we get after a week of practice. Reitz continues to look like one of the better players still no time with the 1's. It is young but I think the O Line has a shot to be much improved this year if we can stay healthy. Mewhort looks like a rookie with good upside.  We are looking at Castazno Mewhort Harrison Thorton Cherilus starting Saturday vs NYG.

Defense looked good vs the Jets not exactly an offensive machine. Muamba really stood out Werner played very well. It is one preseason game but he looks like he might be a player. Cam had a good game so did Studebaker. Front 7 looked  much improved. RJF had a good play he seems to be motivated this year. Chapman looked solid. I think we are going to be pretty good up front this year again if we stay healthy.

Toler having a great camp by far the best on the back end. Still no clear cut leader to start next to Landry. Really no UDFA's stood out. Burley is the guy in camp that has been making the most noise. Purifoy got a lot of time in the second half and on special teams. Cox not so much, Cox got turned around pretty good late in the 4th. 

Don't see much change in our CB's heading into the season. I think you get Davis Toler Butler Gordy I would say as of now Burley has an inside track on one spot and the rest are still fighting it out Purifoy might be a step ahead he seemed to be around the ball a lot on special teams and dropped as a PR late in the 4th. Price saw a lot of time too. Depends on if we go 5 and 5 or 6 and 4.

Safety Landry Adams Howell Brown that is who I'd expect we keep maybe a young guy beats Adams out Colt played pretty good Dewey showed a little just nothing jumped out at you from the young guys that I saw.

Hope this helps. It is just my opinion I am sure you can find a 100 people to disagree.

You will get a good look tomorrow.

I am anxious to see Harrison with a full week of practice. The offense looked good with Holmes. I want to see if Mewhort can pull on one of Pep's favorite plays. He didn't come close  and if he can't when Pep will accept it and move on or give maybe give Reitz a look. I am hoping not to run into brick walls with play calling this year.

I doubt we see Bradshaw or Reggie didn't week 1 really no reason will be interesting to see who they hold back with them. That has kind of been the theme of camp extra cautious.

Astros are finally starting to make some progress . Springer is a stud and the pitching staff has some depth now. However 2014 was a disaster for their last three 1st round  picks. One broke his leg , another struggled in A ball and they never signed Aiken. All three were first overall picks. But they do get the number 2 pick in the 2015 draft for not signing aiken.

Yeah they have got to be cursed or something. I stopped following them as much as I used to but if I recall they got off to a good start this season before plummeting again. It is good to know that we will be picking high again, though. We have to build through the draft after trading away all of our talent.