Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day 08/13 - "Wacky Wednesday"

sb41champs

I can't speak for intelligence perse on my own behalf since it comes across as somewhat arrogant believing any person is brilliant enough to master any position on an NFL roster, but I have always been drawn to defensive ends & LBs. I have broad shoulders, good upper body strength, & I wanna petition the league to bring back the Deacon Jones head slap. LOL!

I know; I know. It will never happen, but I can dream big can't I? :P    

WR because it would be an absolute honor learning from Reggie. Also I played WR in high school at 5'11'' 190 lbs and use to run a 4.4 40.

Ah, those were the days my friend. I was nearly that fast a hundred years ago playing CB in high school.

Last year I ran in the Colts Back to Football 5k. They time the last 40 yards and you end on the LOS 50 yard line.

I'm embarrassed to tell you my 40 time.

Ah, those were the days my friend. I was nearly that fast a hundred years ago playing CB in high school.

Last year I ran in the Colts Back to Football 5k. They time the last 40 yards and you end on the LOS 50 yard line.

I'm embarrassed to tell you my 40 time.

ya after my ACL tear i don't think i am that fast anymore but i am still pretty quick for a 100 yd sprint (still beat most of the 18 yr old kids during physical training)