Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

peps offense

OLD FAN MAN

I believe this could be a make or break season for Pep.  I don't like to say this because of changing the offense again for a 3rd time.  We weren't very good on offense last year and if it turns out the same way this year, then changes are needed.  I believe Luck can throw for around 30 TDs and 4000 yds.

AK do you really think PEP sits around by himself in a darkened room coming up with how to run his NFL Offense and that he just hasn`t conceived that passing on 1st down is an option? chuckle.

I`m sure he HATED running on 1st down, 2nd down as much as he did but Andrew didn`t have Reggie, he isn`t good in the short, high% game, Andrew didn`t have much time, he did have DHB, Brazill (less than 50% comp % to them) UGH!

He was Forced into running to keep the clock moving to rest/keep that D off the field plain and simple.

DHB for Nicks, now that is a Chuckle! No more S & McG. & Reggie & Allen back!

How is that for starting our New Look Offense? Pep sleeps much better lately i`d bet.

From Ugh! To much better thank you Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! ;)

I am not sure where he sits but he seemed to run the ball at the weakest part of our O Line a lot last year. Fact is things got better when he finally opened it up. It took him a while to finally do it. I am not against running the ball but we could have tried something besides dives our offense was pretty predictable and I get wanting to be able to say hey we are going right here try and stop it. I would love to be able to do that but with the injuries no way not last year. 

Are you saying Luck can't be good at a high percentage passing game? A screen pass every now and again might have worked. That is all over now. Pep should have more than enough talent to work with this year we will see what he does. I am not anti Pep by any means and 8 different O Lines in 8 straight weeks sure didn't help.  

I am not sure where he sits but he seemed to run the ball at the weakest part of our O Line a lot last year. Fact is things got better when he finally opened it up. It took him a while to finally do it. I am not against running the ball but we could have tried something besides dives our offense was pretty predictable and I get wanting to be able to say hey we are going right here try and stop it. I would love to be able to do that but with the injuries no way not last year. 

Are you saying Luck can't be good at a high percentage passing game? A screen pass every now and again might have worked. That is all over now. Pep should have more than enough talent to work with this year we will see what he does. I am not anti Pep by any means and 8 different O Lines in 8 straight weeks sure didn't help.  

I know a whole lot of T-Riches runs were right into the south end of Thornton, Satele and McAwful.  That is when they were not on the ground themselves :)

I believe this could be a make or break season for Pep.  I don't like to say this because of changing the offense again for a 3rd time.  We weren't very good on offense last year and if it turns out the same way this year, then changes are needed.  I believe Luck can throw for around 30 TDs and 4000 yds.

ROFL