Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Emmanuel Sanders to Broncos

I don't think the Eagles would even make the playoffs if they were in the NFC West. I think they will run away with the East, but I don't think they will be representing the NFC in the Super Bowl. Insane offensive possibilities or not. I'm excited to see what Sproles does though. Should be fun.

If Seattle plays at Philadelphia in the playoffs who wins..and that could happen

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They're going to be in cap trouble. They won't have enough money to field a team.

Cap trouble? You do realize they won't have $20M committed to a QB, right? And the cap will significantly raise by that time.

But what does it matter, none of will care for the Broncos once Peyton retires.

Apparently sanders' agent agreed to terms with KC. then scheduled a meeting with the bucs, another with the 49ers but the agent blew them off completely. This agent was banned in 2003, and just reinstated recently. Apparently there is some investigation going on with the whole ordeal. There is an article on Bleacher Report about it.

2-14 vs SB

Simple math but yeah logic is rare to comprehend.

2-14 vs Super Bowl is math? Oh dear. Everybody loses except the Super Bowl winner. And getting blown out in the Super Bowl after a historic season is no bueno. 2-14 is about to get us a really good player and we are hoping for a turnaround much like the Colts had back in 2012. But hey, butthurt is easy to spot. And you have a lot my friend.

2-14 vs Super Bowl is math? Oh dear. Everybody loses except the Super Bowl winner. And getting blown out in the Super Bowl after a historic season is no bueno. 2-14 is about to get us a really good player and we are hoping for a turnaround much like the Colts had back in 2012. But hey, butthurt is easy to spot. And you have a lot my friend.

Facts to prediction. Thats your only comeback.

If a SB loss is butthurt what is 0-14 to end the season. Ouch.

Facts to prediction. Thats your only comeback.

If a SB loss is butthurt what is 0-14 to end the season. Ouch.

Fact: Broncos got curbstomped in the SB. I would rather be in NE's place having lost the championship game than to be embarrassed in front of the world. Like I said before, teams bounce back from 2-14. It's been done before it will be done again. My prediction? What prediction? Do we not hold the top pick in the Draft? That would be another fact. 2-14>Curbstomp. Not that hard to comprehend.

And Peyton to Luck. When will be the next time the Texans will win a division.

Oh never?. What a joke.

Fact: Broncos got curbstomped in the SB. I would rather be in NE's place having lost the championship game than to be embarrassed in front of the world. My prediction? What prediction? Do we not hold the top pick in the Draft? That would be another fact. 2-14>Curbstomp. Not that hard to comprehend.

LOL, someone is happy to have the top pick. 

State of a texans fan.

And Peyton to Luck. When will be the next time the Texans will win a division.

Oh never?. What a joke.

We won the South the first year he came in, we can win it again lol. And so could the Titans. Everyone's going to be in play for the title this next season. Except the Jaguars, unless Bridgewater tears it up and they turn things around miraculously.

Fact: Broncos got curbstomped in the SB. I would rather be in NE's place having lost the championship game than to be embarrassed in front of the world. Like I said before, teams bounce back from 2-14. It's been done before it will be done again. My prediction? What prediction? Do we not hold the top pick in the Draft? That would be another fact. 2-14>Curbstomp. Not that hard to comprehend.

Just FYI, I am a Colts fan. But yeah if you want to keep referring Broncos's SB is bad because you have top pick, LOL

Bronco's better win this season, because all the big FA's they signed this year. They are going to have to lose all of them to sign Demaryius Thomas, Julius Thomas. Demarius is going to demand around 13M a year, and that is what the franchise will be next year for WR, so they may have to franchise him. Thomas the TE will demand less, but he is still a hell of a player. The two of them are going to demand at least 20M a year cap wise. I don't know who else they need to sign, but all there chips have been pushed to the middle of the table!

We won the South the first year he came in, we can win it again lol. And so could the Titans. Everyone's going to be in play for the title this next season. Except the Jaguars, unless Bridgewater tears it up and they turn things around miraculously.

Its funny that every point you make is about future and predictions and hope not the fact.

Its ok, i wont beat you up anymore with facts.

Just FYI, I am a Colts fan. But yeah if you want to keep referring Broncos's SB is bad because you have top pick, LOL

If the logic of enjoying having the top pick vs having the 31st and having been embarrassed after having one of the best offensive statistical seasons of all time is lost to you, that's your problem.

Its funny that every point you make is about future and predictions and hope not the fact.

Its ok, i wont beat you up anymore with facts.

Fact: Texans won the AFC South when Andrew was a rookie. Your opinion: We can't win it ever again because uber-Andrew is there. You aren't beating anything but your own flawed argument.

Fact: Texans won the AFC South when Andrew was a rookie. Your opinion: We can't win it ever again because uber-Andrew is there. You aren't beating anything but your own flawed argument.

You won a division when Andrew was a rookie and Curis painter was the starting QB.

But yeah, thats your proudest moment as a Texans fan. AFC South Champions beat a rookie and Painter. LOL.

Ouch, i am sorry.

You won a division when Andrew was a rookie and Curis painter was the starting QB.

But yeah, thats your proudest moment as a Texans fan. AFC South Champions beat a rookie and Painter. LOL.

That rookie had one of the best seasons all time for a rookie quarterback. We're beating a dead horse here but with the way your QB was lauded coming into the league it was as though John Elway in his prime was stepping into the starting role lol. Plus you have no idea what my proudest moment as a Texan fan is. We love titles and intend on having more but I enjoy the game of football and just watching my team play in general, even if we don't win the division.

That rookie had one of the best seasons all time for a rookie quarterback. We're beating a dead horse here but with the way your QB was lauded coming into the league it was as though John Elway in his prime was stepping into the starting role lol. Plus you have no idea what my proudest moment as a Texan fan is. We love titles and intend on having more but I enjoy the game of football and just watching my team play in general, even if we don't win the division.

You have no choice other than enjoying the game, what else you have hope for, a SB?. Oh wait. LOL.

Sorry, i will stop. No fun beating down a dead horse.

You have no choice other than enjoying the game, what else you have hope for, a SB?. Oh wait. LOL.

Sorry, i will stop. No fun beating down a dead horse.

Yeah, I'm expecting a SB very soon. I guess you can't enjoy the game or have a SB since Manning keeps losing them. Prepare to get your bubble burst bud. :number1:

Yeah, I'm expecting a SB very soon. I guess you can't enjoy the game or have a SB since Manning keeps losing them. Prepare to get your bubble burst bud. :number1:

Now now.

I liked your post and you edit and add that extra line.

Your really want to continue this discussion defending your team. Seriously?.

Now now.

I liked your post and you edit and add that extra line.

Your really want to continue this discussion defending your team. Seriously?.

No, not really. I just come up with extra stuff after I post because I post really quickly lol. Appreciate the like though.

No, not really. I just come up with extra stuff after I post because I post really quickly lol. Appreciate the like though.

So, Manning losing SB is good stuff to you :). Its ok, where ever you can generate some happiness when your team isnt giving any.

Oh actually they do, top pick  :clap:

So, Manning losing SB is good stuff to you :). Its ok, where ever you can generate some happiness when your team isnt giving any.

Oh actually they do, top pick  :clap:

Exactly. It was more about the Seahawks and Russell winning than Manning losing though in all honesty lol. Keeping him from getting another ring was a bonus though haha

this is a colts forum we will enjoy our SB when Luck wins it

going 2-14 isnt as bad as losing in the SB, the texans will be in the sb soon, and losing in the playoffs means nothing if you win at home during the regular season (after they admit playoff wins hold more merrit) according to pats

wow the manner and irreplaceable content the fans of other teams contribute here is top notch. its like espn first take but real! 

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 16, 2014 - offensive/inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, March 16, 2014 - offensive/inappropriate

Exactly. It was more about the Seahawks and Russell winning than Manning losing though in all honesty lol. Keeping him from getting another ring was a bonus though haha

i can understand your pain and need for revenge, those scars peyton has inflicted on you through his bi-yearly  butt rape must run deep. it will heal in time. Maybe if the texans draft manziel and he gets turned into johnny pancake youll feel better because then, like patriot fans, you can at least use the injury excuse.

this is a colts forum we will enjoy our SB when Luck wins it

if you are expecting a SB soon we need to get you some chapstick and an NA schedule because you have been smoking way too much crack

going 2-14 isnt as bad as losing in the SB, the texans will be in the sb soon, and losing in the playoffs means nothing if you win at home during the regular season (after they admit playoff wins hold more merrit) according to pats

wow the manner and irreplaceable content the fans of other teams contribute here is top notch. its like espn first take but real! 

Sooo...it's okay for you to say your team will win but not okay for me to say the same? Right. Guess how many playoff games Andrew has won and how many the Texans have won? You talk like there is some huge difference between the two teams. This isn't the Colts section by the way, and I don't smoke crack lol. Judging by the odd way your long spewed post is lined up you're more than likely the one on something. I've been here a while kid...contributing heartily. Judging by your post count you just got here. Me getting into an argument with one aggravating  poster doesn't change anything. Try again.

i can understand your pain and need for revenge, those scars peyton has inflicted on you through his bi-yearly anal rectum ripping butt rape must run deep. it will heal in time. Maybe if the texans draft manziel and he gets turned into johnny pancake youll feel better because then, like patriot fans, you can at least use the injury excuse.

btw you must have a lot of little peytons running ragged down there in htown from him planting his seed every year in the texans organization. youd think you would be used to him. just proof time doesnt heal all wounds i guess

Yeah...you're about to get banned. This is a family forum, not a New York City alley. After spewing this nonsense I can't take anything else you say seriously, not that I could in the first place with your ridiculous topics. So you switched over to your second account Shane? Liking every one of your own posts is not cool man.

Yeah...your dumb * is about to get banned. This is a family forum, not a New York City alley. After spewing this nonsense I can't take anything else you say seriously, not that I could in the first place with your ridiculous topics. So you switched over to your second account Shane? Liking every one of your own posts is not cool man.

I am Shane not Naptown.

Be careful with false accusation.

Sooo...it's okay for you to say your team will win but not okay for me to say the same? Right. Guess how many playoff games Andrew has won and how many the Texans have won? You talk like there is some huge difference between the two teams. This isn't the Colts section by the way, and I don't smoke crack lol. Judging by the odd way your long spewed post is lined up you're more than likely the one on something. I've been here a while kid...contributing heartily. Judging by your post count you just got here. Me getting into an argument with one aggravating  poster doesn't change anything. Try again.

yeah it is okay because 

a) my team has a good QB who just got back a ton of injured players/and ballers in FA

b) we werent 2-14

I am Shane not Naptown.

Be careful with false accusation.

lmao so you just liked a post riddled with rape references and you're worried about false accusation, something people joke about all the time on here? GTF, naptown.

yeah it is okay because 

a) my team has a good QB who just got back a ton of injured players/and ballers in FA

b) we werent 2-14

a.Your team went 2-14 to get your QB in the first place

b. We are going to come back just as well if not better then you did