Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Emmanuel Sanders to Broncos

lmao so you just liked a post riddled with rape references and you're worried about false accusation, something people joke about all the time on here? GTF, naptown.

Nice way to get personal on people here other than discussing the topic.

Figured. What else can you talk about Texans other than top pick.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice way to get personal on people here other than discussing the topic.

Figured. What else can you talk about Texans other than top pick.

Dude...feel free to go to my profile and look at my post history. You're the one that came after me in this thread and continue to quote me for no reason. I suppose you still feel sore about me getting on you the other night in that one topic. Don't worry, the pain will pass. I talk about all kinds of things and this thread was on track before you came along. Feel free to quit quoting me if you don't have anything nice to say.

lmao so you just liked a post riddled with rape references and you're worried about false accusation, something people joke about all the time on here? GTF, naptown.

people say "you got raped" all the time its not that deep. In all seriousness i am sorry if it offended you. 

a.Your team went 2-14 to get your QB in the first place

b. We are going to come back just as well if not better then you did

a) Luck is 10x better than any of the * clowns available

b) i remember stuff like that ask amfootball  :thmup:

Dude...feel free to go to my profile and look at my post history. You're the one that came after me in this thread and continue to quote me for no reason. I suppose you still feel sore about me getting on you the other night in that one topic. Don't worry, the pain will pass. I talk about all kinds of things and this thread was on track before you came along. Feel free to quit quoting me if you don't have anything nice to say.

Stick to Texans. 

Nothing personal. 

So how does it feel to have the top pick?. Dudeeee.

your previous posts have nothing to do with how you were begging to be engaged when you made fun of the broncos...and your team is the freaking texans

people say "you got raped" all the time its not that deep. In all seriousness i am sorry if it offended you. 

a) Luck is 10x better than any of the * clowns available

b) i remember stuff like that ask amfootball  :thmup:

Rape is in fact very serious, it may be used jokingly among friends but this is a message board and the moderators aren't going to take to it kindly. I'm actually doing you a favor by letting you know ahead of time that language like that isn't going to be tolerated. And if you think Andrew is going to go undefeated-1 concerning the division for the next ten years just because he is Andrew you have another thing coming. What does AM have to do with anything? Her team beat Andrew's to the ground the last time they played.

your previous posts have nothing to do with how you were begging to be engaged when you made fun of the broncos...and your team is the freaking texans

I cracked a joke that many Broncos fans wouldn't have batted an eyelash to but someone decided to take personal. What do you care? Are you a Bronco fan, is this a Bronco forum? I made a joke so I deserve rape jokes? Sounds legit.

I cracked a joke that many Broncos fans wouldn't have batted an eyelash to but someone decided to take personal. What do you care? Are you a Bronco fan, is this a Bronco forum? I made a joke so I deserve rape jokes? Sounds legit.

Oh now its all joke lol

Oh now its all joke lol

It was a joke in the first place, and would've remained that way if you hadn't derailed this thread. It could still even be the truth for all you know. After a shellacking like that more than likely that other team is still superior to the one that got beat. Is logic that hard for you?

Rape is in fact very serious, it may be used jokingly among friends but this is a message board and the moderators aren't going to take to it kindly. I'm actually doing you a favor by letting you know ahead of time that language like that isn't going to be tolerated. And if you think Andrew is going to go undefeated-1 in the division for the next ten years just because he is Andrew you have another thing coming. What does AM have to do with anything? Her team beat Andrew's to the ground the last time they played.

i am not the first person here to casually say "you guys got raped" but whatever you need something to whine about. you probably wouldve said it before yourself except..oh wait youre a texans fan

second, i dont argue with people who cant comprehend english. please point out where i said andrew will go undefeated in the division the next ten years? AM makes tons of contradicting posts that i am oh so happy to dig up see the pats sign revis thread. the point i was making was i remember what people say, so in a year when the texans are under 500 i will dig up your post and will cherish the excuses

It was a joke in the first place, and would've remained that way if you hadn't derailed this thread. It could still even be the truth for all you know. After a shellacking like that more than likely that other team is still superior to the one that got beat. Is logic that hard for you?

I left and you dragged me in by calling names and calling me naptown.

You keep talking about shellacking. I know you hate Manning. Why wouldnt you. He destroyed the mood of every texans for good 12 years. Hard to recover from that mental beating.

And now Andrew. I feel sorry for you.

i am not the first person here to casually say "you guys got raped" but whatever you need something to whine about. you probably wouldve said it before yourself except..oh wait youre a texans fan

second, i dont argue with people who cant comprehend english. please point out where i said andrew will go undefeated in the division the next ten years? AM makes tons of contradicting posts that i am oh so happy to dig up see the pats sign revis thread. the point i was making was i remember what people say, so in a year when the texans are under 500 i will dig up your post and will cherish the excuses

You didn't say just that. You said a lot of disgusting things including some disturbing crap about Manning kids running around and of course I'm not going to say it because I obviously have more class than you.

Second, your comment about English is funny considering the way you type lol. AM is a good poster here, and even if she is wrong sometimes (like every human) she is still more valued here then someone like you.

I left and you dragged me in by calling names and calling me naptown.

You keep talking about shellacking. I know you hate Manning. Why wouldnt you. He destroyed the mood of every texans for good 12 years. Hard to recover from that mental beating.

And now Andrew. I feel sorry for you.

You don't know how I feel about Manning. Somehow me joking about the Broncos becomes me hating Manning? I get that you're a Bronco fan and all but seriously, the comments coming from the immense butthurt has to stop.

You don't know how I feel about Manning. Somehow me joking about the Broncos becomes me hating Manning? I get that you're a Bronco fan and all but seriously, the comments coming from the immense butthurt has to stop.

you complain about rape jokes, and then make one? hypocrisy at its finest

you complain about rape jokes, and then make one? hypocrisy at its finest

Where do you see me making a rape joke? Butthurt is an internet slang term and could mean all sorts of things. I didn't go into a detailed, hateful, disgusting post describing rape and other things that are going to get me banned. Try again.

Scroll back and you will see what you said about Manning.

Also, i have said i am a colts fan.

Yeah, keep repeating your same sentences. Oh wait, what else better can you do. Comes with territory isnt it, Texans fan?.

Where do you see me making a rape joke? Butthurt is an internet slang term and could mean all sorts of things. I didn't go into a detailed, hateful, disgusting post describing rape and other things that are going to get me banned. Try again.

butt hurt is a reference too the pain from getting raped, are you kidding me?

thats exactly what i meant when i said it gets thrown around like nothing, therefore is more a slang term but you were the one who took offense which i apologized to you as some people are traumatized and scarred because of that stuff

if you dont take the time to understand what things mean, you shouldnt say them kid

Yeah you calling naptown a Dumb *** and calling me naptown, those are classy.

Scroll back and you will see what you said about Manning.

Also, i have said i am a colts fan.

Yeah, keep repeating your same sentences. Oh wait, what else better can you do. Comes with territory isnt it, Texans fan?.

Okay Bronco fan. I'm done talking with you and quoting your silly posts now.

butt hurt is a reference too the pain from getting raped, are you kidding me?

Again...a slang term that everyone here uses. No one did what you did in that disgusting, derogatory post of yours. And neither did I.

Screw up first and apologize first, doesnt make you right.

I didn't screw up anything. You came after me after I made a harmless joke that others found funny and you got the thread derailed. The moderators know I'm above arguing with trolls like you and your other account naptown so I'm apologizing ahead of time for when they have to clean this thread up/lock it. I had my part in it but you started it and continue to bat the flames.

I didn't screw up anything. You came after me after I made a harmless joke that others found funny and you got the thread derailed. The moderators know I'm above arguing with trolls like you and your other account naptown so I'm apologizing ahead of time for when they have to clean this thread up/lock it. I had my part in it but you started it and continue to bat the flames.

Yeah you think you are too smart to think you are giving mods an heads up.

They know what they are doing. You continue to make false accusations about calling me naptown, you are going to get into trouble.