Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kendrick Lewis

Lewis would be a decent safety we could sign for cheaper than Clemons and i feel he would be more reliable than clemons as well im all for signing him to a cheap 2 year deal was solid with KC i would like to sign him alongside De La Puente and Cortland Finnegan (bias) Wednesday. Thoughts about Lewis?

would you prefer clemons? i dunno i just know we need some help and i think he's young and could improve with our defense

If not Clemons, then I think it's best to draft a FS in the second or third round. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I would like: Oregon DT Brandon Dorlus (Jeremiah #65, Brugler #75) Missouri CB Kris Abrams-Draine (Jeremiah #72) North Carolina LB Cedric Gray (Jeremiah #75) Oregon WR Troy Franklin (Jeremiah #76, Brugler #58) Washington S Jaden Hicks (Jeremiah #78, Brugler #39) Iowa State CB T.J. Tampa (Jeremiah #84, Brugler #55) TCU CB Josh Newton (Jeremiah #85) South Carolina QB Spencer Rattler (Jeremiah #89, Brugler #72) Virginia WR Malik Washington (Jeremiah #94, Brugler #90) Kentucky LB Trevin Wallace (Jeremiah #96, Brugler #86) Wake Forest S Malik Mustapha (Brugler #84) Texas Tech S Dadrion Taylor-Demerson (Brugler #96)  
    • I like the pick. I don’t really know much film wise but I like adding a solid Oline depth in mid rounds. I like his size and athleticism. Plus he seems to have a great attitude and ready to work. Keeping a good Oline will be vital to protecting and developing AR. 
    • T.J. Tampa-Corner-Very similiar to Juju and could start day 1 on opposite side if we dont sign a vet.   Jaden Hicks-Safety who has played a lot of box but is thought to be a better deep Safety so could have position flexability like Cross.    Both were thought to be long gone by this point much like A.D. Mitchell was yesterday when selected.
    • I go to NFL Draft Buzz all the time.  It's an interesting place to find alternative assessments, rather than the cookie-cutter truncated stuff you see all the time elsewhere.  And I like their graphic presentation of player stats. And what they said about Goncalves is a combination of what a lot of people have been saying.  He's stout, has leadership, and is steady.  But he's also got short arms and needs to get stronger.  He can play outside, but probably needs to play inside.  He had an injury his senior year that limits his exposure for evaluation.  He may not be a pro bowler, but he's a guy you'll want next to you in battle.  He's a rascal.  I'm gonna watch for him in camp.  Gonna be interesting.
  • Members