Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dc Crennel's Speech Fired Up Chiefs Vs. Colts

ReMeDy

http://www.nfl.com/n..._headline_stack

Trailing the Colts after the first half, Crennel took the bull by the horns and gave a very passionate locker room speech. "The biggest thing was the passion and the intensity he said it with," said defensive back Sabby Piscitelli. "It wasn’t so much the words he said. But there was fire in his eyes. You couldn’t miss that. I think you could say that was a defining moment for our team."

So let me get this straight... a defensive coordinator gave a very passionate speech that could have single-handily turned the franchise around? I hope Jim Caldwell is taking notes, because he just got one-upped by a defensive coordinator. I know Crennel was a former NFL head coach, so a passionate speech from him is not surprising, but then that raises the question, why is Crennel not a head coach when other less qualified people are currently head coaching? Let's trade Caldwell for Crennel - anything is an upgrade at this point.

Edited by ReMeDy

And I hope I can say the same for Caldwell after this season. It's just a shame you have these head coaching imposters who are completely out of their league while other people, like Crennel, who have passion for the game are left waiting for their turn or another chance.

Edited by ReMeDy

Well maybe what we need then is an OC or DC who is a recent ex NFL head coach, like what Wade Phillips is doing with the Texans. Larry Coyer is clearly out of his league. There's bound to be a head coach getting fired somewhere this season. If the Colts think he is qualified with a defense, they should bring him in to keep the head coaching seat warm while he learns the ropes.

Edited by ReMeDy