Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is Joe Addai Back This Week?

oldunclemark

Addai is horrible. we should never have resigned him. Id rather we play Carter and hope he can get some experience and see if he has a future with us. Our season is lost already, Id rather the Colts put in all the rookies and players we need to evaluate to see what we need to do with them and so they can gain some experience. We have 8 preseason equivalent games left, we might as well make the most of it to set us up for 2012.

Addai is horrible. we should never have resigned him. Id rather we play Carter and hope he can get some experience and see if he has a future with us. Our season is lost already, Id rather the Colts put in all the rookies and players we need to evaluate to see what we need to do with them and so they can gain some experience. We have 8 preseason equivalent games left, we might as well make the most of it to set us up for 2012.

Do you even think when you post? Addai is our best runningback... and you call him horrible... sighhh

Addai is not the colts best running back, he's more like the colts best pass blocker... those plays you see carter run he does most of that by himself.. there are some plays he's suppose to take on the inside but he takes them on the outside which is why there were alot of holding calls on some of his really good runs.. addai would not do that at all.

Addai is not the colts best running back, he's more like the colts best pass blocker... those plays you see carter run he does most of that by himself.. there are some plays he's suppose to take on the inside but he takes them on the outside which is why there were alot of holding calls on some of his really good runs.. addai would not do that at all.

Then why does Addai have a better yards per carry? Quit hatin on Addai people, your lovefest with Carter needs to stop. I like Carter too, but he is not our #1 back right now and it Addai plays then he will prove it the rest of the season.

Then why does Addai have a better yards per carry? Quit hatin on Addai people, your lovefest with Carter needs to stop. I like Carter too, but he is not our #1 back right now and it Addai plays then he will prove it the rest of the season.

No one's hating on Addai its just the truth... addai has 58 carries for 250+yds with a 4.4avg... while carter has 74 carries for 305yds with a 4.1avg... that is not a big difference at all.. and if you wanted to go by average then brown is better than addai because he has 4.8avg..

Addai is a good pass blocker, he's an average back.. carter is proving to be a really good back for the simple fact that he isnt scared to take it on the outside and put his head down and bring the pain.

No one's hating on Addai its just the truth... addai has 58 carries for 250+yds with a 4.4avg... while carter has 74 carries for 305yds with a 4.1avg... that is not a big difference at all.. and if you wanted to go by average then brown is better than addai because he has 4.8avg..

Addai is a good pass blocker, he's an average back.. carter is proving to be a really good back for the simple fact that he isnt scared to take it on the outside and put his head down and bring the pain.

Just because a RB is a power back doesn't make him better than Addai. Marion Barber is a straight power back.

Donald Brown has played better than Delone Carter so far this year, and his numbers prove it. He might not run over people like Carter, but he has been a much more effective runner than he was in the past.

Joseph Addai is better at finding holes and exploiting them than most other running backs in the league. Even last year he average 4.1 yards per carry before he got hurt against the Redskins. I just like Addai and the way that he runs the ball.

Well I woudn't say he's horrible, he's the guy who helped win it all in 2006 just not as good lol. Addai needs to play the game! YPC isn't important if you're on the sideline every other week.

i would rather see Carter and Evans get the ball, let's see what they got. To be the best back on a team, i think a lot of that would be playing every week!

How would you rather see Evans...? The only time we've seen him is in the preseason against a bunch of backups and third stringers. Sorry, but I rather have my former Pro Bowl running back, who is averaging over 4.1 yards per carry get the ball with Carter, not some unknown practice squad player.

You don't know what Evans can do. I am just tired of not see young guys get on to the field. It also seems Addai is out every other week.

Neither do you, so why put in an unproven and unknown player in there when we have Joseph Addai, a proven and good player, healthy and ready to go... not to mention that DOnald Brown has been pretty good lately. Darren Evans needs to stay on special teams... I wouldn't be upset if he had 2 or 3 runs, but that's it... let Donald Brown go and move Evans to #3. But right now, are running game is surprisingly not an issue, Carter is running really well, Brown is running well, and we get the starting running back back this week.

Do you even think when you post? Addai is our best runningback... and you call him horrible... sighhh

He's not horrible. But he's not nearly as fast as Carter, or Brown for that matter. I do like him in the game though, he's a great blocker, does make plays, is a solid veteran leader, and doesn't fumble.

He's not horrible. But he's not nearly as fast as Carter, or Brown for that matter. I do like him in the game though, he's a great blocker, does make plays, is a solid veteran leader, and doesn't fumble.

He's faster than Carter and Brown, Addai was the fastest RB at the 06 combine with a 4.37 40 time. You probably think he's slow because he never gets off big runs, but when he does he's fast. Just look at that 20 yard run vs the Jets in 09, it just shows how much faster he is than Brown and Carter. Carter is a bull and is not that fast, and Brown is quite slow as linebackers like Daryl Smith and Barrett Ruud catch up to him...

Addai is also all those things you said: great blocker, makes plays, and is a leader, so why not want him on the field.