Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Take that Polian

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

Da'Ricks deep pass from Andrew Luck in the third quarter completely changed the momentum of the game.

What a catch by Rogers.. He nearly missed catching a second long gainer after this..

It was good seeing him use his height and great hands to bring in the catch.

I want to see more of this..

I would say "Luck for president", but given how things are going for him these last few weeks (with the exception of yesterday's first half), he will solve the world's energy crisis, solve the climate change issue, cure cancer and the common cold, attain world peace, eradicate poverty and illiteracy, and then he'll have 3 years and 364 days to kill.  I don't want him to be bored

I seriously think Polian holds some resentment that he didn't get to draft Luck sometimes. I sometimes feel Polian wants him to fail. He wants Crapneck, and Wilson, and Good Burger Bob to outshine him, purely because we kept him from being able to put "Drafted Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck" on his list of accomplishments. 

Guest TeamLoloJones

Now let's see kap and Wilson do that. ....Andrew luck for mvp.. I love this team, WOW!!!!!! . ... GO HORSE!!!!!

Wonder if Polian will revise his list of 8 QBs that can take over a game that didn't include Andrew.