Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Curious Case Of Anthony Gonzalez

grmasterb

Every receiver except for garcon,has been unproductive.Why?Oh i don't know maybe because number 18 is not here.

The Colts offense under #18 is a delicate machine. These are not extremely physical or speedy receivers but they are very smart. Manning assigns to them the precise routes, and deliver the ball to a small window only the receivers can catch. When Manning is not here, nobody can run this offense and the receivers will need to fight a lot by themselves. Only the receivers with more pure athletecism would shine, which makes Garcon the top guy.

Edited by tonychen

The Colts offense under #18 is a delicate machine. These are not extremely physical or speedy receivers but they are very smart. Manning assigns to them the precise routes, and deliver the ball to a small window only the receivers can catch. When Manning is not here, nobody can run this offense and the receivers will need to fight a lot by themselves. Only the receivers with more pure athletecism would shine, which makes Garcon the top guy.

That's what i said.

What people saw on this guy I'll never know. It was hilarious when we drafted him and the fact that he's still on the roster is sad. At best he's an average WR and the injuries only push him further down the mediocre pole. 35 games 1300yds 7 tds and 99rec. In half a season Tamme out produced him.

Have to take into account how many times he was targeted. Its not all it may seem. But i'm not at practices so idk why hes not on the field. He says hes fine. And when he was thrown in there, that pass that was thrown to him was a bad pass. Very difficult catch with a defender in front of the ball.