Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everyone is HEALTHY & ready to go!

TKnight24

....... except Fili Moala

@mchappell51: #colts HC Chuck Pagano: Fili Moala with little knee swelling. Only player held out of practice.

@CraigKColts: Pagano said Fili Moala with a swollen knee was only player not to work today for #Colts.

Swelling shouldn't stop him from being out there Saturday. Tomorrow will probably be a walkthrough practice so we'll get the game update for the Chiefs tomorrow afternoon. Glad everyone is ready to bring ithe heat Saturday :)

:colts:

Yeah well the Chiefs are getting a few big names back as well..

@randycovitz: #Chiefs OT Eric Fisher (groin) at practice but not doing much.

Yeah, hard to do much on offense when your franchise tackle won't be 100%

Sack leader on the other side of the ball, Alex Smith won't sleep well Friday night if Fisher isn't 100%

Sack leader on the other side of the ball, Alex Smith won't sleep well Friday night if Fisher isn't 100%

They are lucky Brandon Albert, Justin Houston and Hali are back..

But Brandon Albert is back. I don't think he played against us the first time.

Is this even possible to happen to the Colts.  There has to be some testament that says the Colts cannot be this healthy.

Not to put a damper on the thread, but just because everyone is practicing does not mean everyone is 100% healthy. It means everyone wants to play, which is a great thing.

At this point in the season no one is completely healthy. Guys will play with injuries that would hold them out in meaningless games.

We want our 'healthy' guys to be effective, that's the key.

I wonder how effective Redding will be after the shoulder injury. Being out a few weeks should at least have given his old legs a rest and give him a bit more pep in the tank maybe?? What worries me the most is if we have to see Vaughn out there on the defensive side of the ball. I'm hoping the treatment that Davis had on his groin all week holds up for at least 4 more games :)

@mchappell51: Pagano: On cornerbacks. Feel good with the way they're moving around back there -- Vontae Davis, Greg Toler, Darius Butler. All worked today

Best news I have heard all day TK. Nice! Give me tight secondary play & SW1 is a happy man baby...Nothing profound or enlightening in that statement I know, I am just glad to hear that Toler is back in the starting lineup again.

Hali didn't practice today. Even if he plays, he may not be effective.

@adamteicher: Hali didn't practice this week. There's still a chance he could play on Saturday. I'd say he's stil better than 50-50

@adamteicher: Tamba Hali and Eric Fisher did not practice

@adamteicher: Hali didn't practice this week. There's still a chance he could play on Saturday. I'd say he's stil better than 50-50

@adamteicher: Tamba Hali and Eric Fisher did not practice

Right. I've been reading on the KC boards that they expect Hali to play. I hope so, you know he won't be as effective. We can probably use that to our advantage.

Fisher probably won't play, but the KC people think his backup is just as good if not better. There was a mention of him not being as big as he was in college, implying they didn't test for PEDs then. Who knows?