Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why no games on Christmas?

bap1331

They should flex the best games for x-mas! Only one game should be played on x- mas.

No way NFL teams can play on a Sunday and come back and play again on a Wednesday. The Thursday thing doesn't even really work , Wednesday is impossible. Furthermore if that game involved playoff teams , it would give that or those teams a large advantage in preparation for wild card weekend. Plus if a team needed to win week 17 to make the playoffs and was the road team for this Wednesday game , they would be at a huge disadvantage.

No way NFL teams can play on a Sunday and come back and play again on a Wednesday. The Thursday thing doesn't even really work , Wednesday is impossible. Furthermore if that game involved playoff teams , it would give that or those teams a large advantage in preparation for wild card weekend. Plus if a team needed to win week 17 to make the playoffs and was the road team for this Wednesday game , they would be at a huge disadvantage.

I guess it makes sense but that's why they should put nonplayoff teams like the Jaguars and Browns or something

Football is football. Loll. Nothing is better then staying warm in your house watching football and drinking hot chocolate. haha

I guess it makes sense but that's why they should put nonplayoff teams like the Jaguars and Browns or something

Football is football. Loll. Nothing is better then staying warm in your house watching football and drinking hot chocolate. haha

Sounds good to me.