Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh Scobee Is A Fricking Beast

ReMeDy

4-13-BAL 36 (1:47) 10-J.Scobee 54 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-48-J.Cain, Holder-2-N.Harris.

4-7-BAL 35 (6:03) (Field Goal formation) 10-J.Scobee 54 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-48-J.Cain, Holder-2-N.Harris.

4-4-BAL 4 (6:33) 10-J.Scobee 22 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-48-J.Cain, Holder-2-N.Harris.

4-6-BAL 33 (1:48) 10-J.Scobee 51 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-48-J.Cain, Holder-2-N.Harris.

-----

I mean, that is just insane right there. I'm glad he's doing it to other teams and not just us. This guy is easily, without a doubt, the best kicker in all aspects of strength and clutch performance. If he had missed just ONE of those four FG's, Baltimore could have settled for just a FG to end it, thus completely changing the game's dynamics. With this game, Scobee continues his perfect kicking streak, extending it to 14/14.

http://www.nfl.com/p...506063/gamelogs

I hope Scobee got the game ball. Scobee may have just cooled off Jack Del Rio's hot seat.

Edited by ReMeDy

Scobee very well may have been the reason why I defeated my opponent in FF this week LOL.

I had a very slim lead over my opponent going into the MNF game. He had Flacco on Baltimore and I had Scobee on Jacksonville. Logic tells you the QB piles up more points than the kicker, propelling my opponent to a victory over me, right?

Flacco didn't exactly have a dazzling performance and the fact that Scobee kicked three field goals over 50 yards piled up points for me. Scobee gave me 21 points while Flacco gave my opponent 14 points.

So, I won this week because my kicker...outscored a quarterback?

• 2 weeks later...