Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Wayne updates when he will return to the practice field on weekly radio show

bayone

Other Topics,, Rodgers & Brazil last game discussed too

On Wayne’s rehab and his visit to Dr. Uribe last week in Miami:

“He just wanted to see my progression, where I was at. He was actually pretty excited about it, pretty geeked up of where I am after six weeks. He gave me some good words of encouragement telling me he can’t remember anyone that’s looked this good at this point and time of their surgery. I guess I’m doing something right. He released me to go into that next phase. That next phase is some weight room stuff, some squats, some things like that. It was a great trip.”

“Full-throttle, we are doing everything football related six months from surgery. I’m already a month and a half done basically. Right now, I’m not even looking to that. I’m looking to the three month mark and that’s where I’m able to do straight ahead running. That’s kind of what I have my eyes set on. I want to make sure at that three month mark, I’m ready to go start running, no set backs and so far so good.”

On if Wayne will be good for OTAs, minicamp:

“Yeah, but I doubt if I’ll participate in them. I want to make sure that I’m right. I think training camp is more of an ideal approach. OTAs and stuff, I probably wouldn’t do that stuff if I was 100 percent healthy. I’ve got my goals. I’m breaking them down and hopefully I can get
“Comeback Player of the Year” next year. That’s what I want to get accomplished.”

http://blogs.colts.com/2013/12/12/reggie-wayne-updates-when-he-will-return-to-the-practice-field-on-weekly-radio-show/

GO REG,  WE MISS YA , Take care, only the best for ya is what we all want

Man, if Reg won comeback player of the year it would be awesome. Who are we to doubt he can do it. Another 1000 yard season? If I was a betting man.

Nothing but profound respect for Reggie Wayne. I would love to see #87 get the CPOY award. If there's any justice in this world he will. I pray for your swift, smooth, & complete recovery Reggie. I want nothing but good things to come your way. You deserve it.  :thmup:

Great post Barry as always brother!  :hat: [This comment was meant to thank Barry for starting this overall topic. I'm not delusional. I realize that I am responding to a statement from Hirst1000.]