Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kreutz Walks. Does It Matter For The Colts?

Lodogg2221

Havent seen this anywhere on here or any of the Colts blogs, but seems to me its a big deal, at least big enough for a thread, given some of the other stuff that garners one.

Olin Kreutz, starting Center, walked away from the Saints Thursday I believe, and was probable for the game. He had been injured, but he was also one of the captains, and the O-lines anchor.

I dont pay enough attention to the Saints to know how it will affect them, but there has to be some kind of a negative vibe going around considering a potential HOF Center just walked out on his team.

Maybe its a non-issue?

Thoughts?

Edited by Lodogg2221

It is a big deal especially if they wanna run the ball, who knows they could have trouble during snaps

Not too worried about the center situation. Matt Tennant played very well in the preseason, and has been on this team for 2 years now, and is more than ready to take over.

Not too worried about the center situation. Matt Tennant played very well in the preseason, and has been on this team for 2 years now, and is more than ready to take over.

Well id like to see how he does on one on one situations... for this game id love to see brayton and anderson on the inside

Kreutz is well away from his best days. He's a liability in the run game especially. His replacement Matt Tennant will make the Saints OL better - just not as experienced, but a better blocker and won't screw up snaps etc.