Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Manning Class act

jemack

Peyton Manning t taking off his helmit to address the fans in the stadium tells me...

1) He truely has a golden heart

2) He's making Irsay out to be the adversarary

3) He gonna give Hillary a run for her money in '20

But seriously, my throat cracked when I was describing what was happening to my wife (in slumber)

And she said " Kick his **.

I love My wife , soooooo much

See you in a while

Edited by Nadine

This was not fun for Manning and you could tell it got to him. Like jake query said on twitter during the Manning interview that he sounded like a Colt on loan to he Broncos. Great move on his part to tip the cap to the fans and great crowd reaction. That was a magical moment.

Yeah he looked relieved to say the least. I think most Colt fans are also relieved this is over for now.

Yeah he looked relieved to say the least. I think most Colt fans are also relieved this is over for now.

Yep that moment was special on both guys parties.  Like I said this week what was missing from the whole Manning leaving thing was the fans chance to say good bye to Peyton and tonight they got that chance.  You could tell it meant a lot to him too. 

Also hopefully tonight put to rest any of the ridiculous theories people have been putting out there that Manning has ill feelings towards the Colts.  In fact just watched his post game presser and he said him and Irsay talked this week and pretty much said him and Irsay are cool and that he was thankful Irsay called for that tribute and he let Irsay know so. 

I'll be honest, I straight up cried. Love Peyton, and am glad he was a part of our franchise. Truly a class act.

No shame in that.

If people caught his pre-game interview you can tell his heart is still in Indy.  It's going to be a magical day when he retires and he comes home and we can honor him with all the honors he deserves.