Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

how to beat denver ?

OLD FAN MAN

Posted · Hidden by Warhorse, October 20, 2013 - baiting
Hidden by Warhorse, October 20, 2013 - baiting

I'm so sick of all this Bologna.. give it a rest already. I come back from Wyoming, laying the hammer down on whitetail and Antelope to scroll through and read so much garbage. Games tomorrow. Winner take all and bragging rights till next time.

Glad I was gone and not listening to all this weird bickering and whinning.

'but.. how.. can we do it...!!????' My heck. Blah, Blah, Blah. Puke.

1. run trent at von miller,and eat up the clock. 2.stop the run. 3. sack peyton .4. turn landry loose with hard hits.5. pitch out to trent so he can beat their speed rushers.6. don't drop passes.7 anyone got more ideas?

Why would you run at Von Miller, Denver's best defender against the run?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2013 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2013 - quoted removed post

I'm so sick of all this Bologna.. give it a rest already. I come back from Wyoming, laying the hammer down on whitetail and Antelope to scroll through and read so much garbage. Games tomorrow. Winner take all and bragging rights till next time.

Glad I was gone and not listening to all this weird bickering and whinning.

'but.. how.. can we do it...!!????' My heck. Blah, Blah, Blah. Puke.

What are you talking about? He gave his opinion on how to beat the upcoming Colts opponent on a Colts forum. If you don't like it go to a I love Peyton Manning Forum

On defense Denver is very average, honestly. If the offense just sticks to what its supposed to do, it should go fine.

The trick is obviously dealing with their offense. You cant really outsmart Manning, so your best bet is to keep it simple rather than try and be cute with him (hes seen it all twice), and out execute while being as physical as possible.

Its really that simple. The problem being its about ten million times easier to think of that than to pull it off.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2013 - reference to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2013 - reference to removed post

What are you talking about? He gave his opinion on how to beat the upcoming Colts opponent on a Colts forum. If you don't like it go to a I love Peyton Manning Forum

Exactly! That's what NFL General is for.

Posted · Hidden by Warhorse, October 20, 2013 - Calling people here pathetic
Hidden by Warhorse, October 20, 2013 - Calling people here pathetic

Boohoo.. someone is actually sick of the whinning and bickering and you cant handle it so you call names.. pathetic. Kinda like most people on here.. not naming names or anything but... ^^^^^^^^^

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2013 - argument
Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2013 - argument

boo hoo. I'll say it again.