Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Look on the bright side.

Stephen

The refs will probably screw us anyway. It will take one of the best games in the Luck era to overcome the lovey dovey Peyton return ref gala.

I am just going to take it as pure entertainment now......like watching American Idol or wrestling.

I don't understand why this team cannot ever beat the Chargers. The Chargers are a trash team that is injured all over the place, and the Colts still find a way to lose. No matter how good or bad either team is, always a loss.

Also I love how guys make millions of dollars to catch a ball and can't, while people who do actual work for a living make nothing. Go back to paying these people base wages like anyone else would make.

He's the scape goat? Really? Everyone sucked.

I agree our receiving corps sucked tonight. And at no point did I pin this loss on DHB. He just doesn't make plays, and he makes more than his share of drops. I just don't like him as a receiver.

Edit: after 5 games, when I see the ball thrown in his direction my heart is in my mouth!

At least everyone lost in the AFC south. We have to hope for more losses in the division and make sure the Broncos can't use this game as their game plan. I think we need to do exactly what happened to us to the Broncos. Run the clock on offense, keep the ball away from Manning. Manning throws a lot of screens and short passes that we can capitalize on and create three and outs. We have to play MUCH BETTER on offense next week at home. I'm counting on it!

That is impressive. The Broncos can be had. The Cowboys showed us how.

Everyone has showed us that. If you throw 7 td's... and the Ravens still aren't that far behind you have a problem. We can only hope that this team learns from tonight not to make the same mistakes.