Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/02

sb41champs

Defense has been very good all season.  So, I'm not sure how much of an improvement we're seeing. 

It appears the O is trying to find an identity, and it seems to be improving.  Still, some strange play calling, but you can't argue with success.

I believe the Colts wins have been a 49/51 team effort. The COLTS D gets the 51. I believe the COLTS D is a little bit more fine tuned than the O. The O is still learning each other. The first quarter of the Jags game showed me that the entire Offense has moments of shakiness. They have the right formula. Its just a matter of consistently being on the same page. They are all doing great. GO COLTS

:blueshoe:   The improvement of which Colts unit is most responsible for the 3 - 1 mark at the quarter mark of the 2013 season ??  :blueshoe: 

A poorly worded sentence there. Do you mean this: What player or unit do you most attribute our 3-1 success for?  It's okay, I don't always proofread my rough draft thoughts either. No harm done. 

Let's see how we do against Seattle 1st, a SB NFC Contender before I chime in on this one...

:blueshoe:   The improvement of which Colts unit is most responsible for the 3 - 1 mark at the quarter mark of the 2013 season ??  :blueshoe: 

Offensive production has actually been about on par with last year, just with less mistakes and actually getting points out of it.

Defense is lightyears better though, even in the early runnings. Only question about it left is just how good is it? Can beat up bad teams good? Or legit contender good? The next 3 games are actually a nice offensive sliding scale test for the Defense. Seattle is good, San Diego is really good, Denver is Plaid.