Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

9/20 Injury Report

Junior

seems like a lot of players that colts have brought in are injury prone. i know injuries play a part in football so can someone tell me of another team that has as many injuries?

Just look at the team were playing Sunday in the 49ers:

@CamInman: #49ers probable for Sunday: LB Aldon Smith (back), LB Bowman (wrist), G Iupati (shoulder), QB Kaepernick (foot), DT JSmith (shoulder)

Vernon Davis, Lamichael James, Eric Reid, Ray McDonald all questionable

NT Ian Williams just put on IR from Seahawks game

Crabtree, Manningham still out.

This is pretty much how every team in the league is, players get nicked up and they either play through the bumps and bruises or it's too serious and they have to sit out some weeks, pretty much nobody is 100% healthy during a season unless your a QB

We need to do our best to control time of possession...sigh. McGlynn @ center...oh boy

Satele(elbow) probably is playing Sunday, he was a full participant in practice all week. The picture from practice yesterday was most likely if Satele can't finish the game they would be ready/comfortable for the change at Center

Has anyone noticedall of the PATHETIC tackle attempts by Kelvin Sheppard???  After watching the footage of weeks 1-2 I realized he is sabotaging our defense.  I think he needs to spend a few weeks on the practice squad.  I wish we would have kept Caesar Rayford in his place.  Caesar Rayford - 5 sack 2 forced fumbles in preseason.

Has anyone noticedall of the PATHETIC tackle attempts by Kelvin Sheppard??? After watching the footage of weeks 1-2 I realized he is sabotaging our defense. I think he needs to spend a few weeks on the practice squad. I wish we would have kept Caesar Rayford in his place. Caesar Rayford - 5 sack 2 forced fumbles in preseason.

It will probably shake out that way, but that is not what the depth chart says. The depth chart has Brown backing up Landry and Lefeged backing up Bethea.

Depth chart also had Joe Reitz backing up LG but Thornton came in for Thomas because Thornton was the back up for both spots you just can't put his name on the depth chart twice, same goes for Lefeged