Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will the Colts be significantly under the cap again after this season?

Iron Colt

Good point they will be able to add a few guys in free agency,and the draft can be a crap shoot.Look at polians final years,a disaster.

Castonzo

Bethea

Freeman

Davis

DHB

Bradshaw

Those are the only guys I can think of that could even be in consideration for being resigned. Davis and Freeman are the only absolute locks to be resigned in my opinion.

Castonzo

Bethea

Freeman

Davis

DHB

Bradshaw

Those are the only guys I can think of that could even be in consideration for being resigned. Davis and Freeman are the only absolute locks to be resigned in my opinion.

castonzo a free agent already?Davis and freeman yes,could be over for bethea as he is now in his 30's and i think his play has dropped off.

I think Castonzo has another year after this year. Davis has to be resigned or that was a waste of a 2nd round pick. Freeman and DHB should be resigned modestly. Bradshaw can be let go now that we will have Richardson, Ballard and Kerwynn Williams. I would love Veldheer(LT, Raiders), Sam Shields(CB, Packers) and one of Kenny Britt, Jeremy Maclin or Hakeem Nicks. I think the draft should be spent on defense but I wouldn't mind more trades either.