Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The *OFFICIAL* Colts will upset the 49ers thread...

bap1331

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did say I liked the Richardson trade for the Colts. However, I am not going to tell you I think the Colts have a good shot of winning this game. The Colts have to travel to the west coast against a desperate team that was totally embarrassed in a road game to their top rival. You have an angry and motivated Jim Harbaugh , and a furious eyebrow less Kap , who wants redemption . If the Colts were playing another team at home off a loss to Houston , I would probably pick the Colts. If the game was in Indianapolis , and the niners were 2-0 and had just beaten Seattle , I may have picked the Colts. But for all the factors above, I can't pick the Colts in this game. It is not about being positive , it's about common sense and picking the odds.

Well the Colts just threw out your common sense and odds. 

I thought that the trolls came and left after the games. I didn't know he would stick around that long, its been almost a year since the Ravens beat the colts.

No, he is a regular troll along with a few more. You will pick up on that with time. He sticks around just to brew stuff up. Really sad way to live your life.

Let's be serious, the Colts winning this game is an impossibility.  It's good that you are positive but let's be real.  Ok, let's take one scenario where the Colts are competitive (which I don't believe they will be), and that we lose a very close game by 1 to 5 points.  I know what you're going to do....you're going to take all the positives out of it and say WOW, we were closer than many bozos thought, we REALLY gave them a game and scared them,,,, whaaa??  save it.  This is not a winnable game and everyone knows it.  I do like us in the J-ville game on the road (which traditionally we have not done well).  Harbaugh is going to have the 49er pumped to kill us and he KNOWS how to look at film and exploit weaknesses, and we have many glaring ones which is scary. I'll take Jim Harbaugh in this one by 1 to 25 points. you know, it really doesn't make a difference.  A loss is a loss.  BUT!!!!! GO COLTS !!!!!!!!

You're right. That was impossible. 

The 49ers really killed us. I hope the rest of the NFL does the same. 

No, he is a regular troll along with a few more. You will pick up on that with time. He sticks around just to brew stuff up. Really sad way to live your life.

Let's see , because I'm not a blind Colts zombie, and predicted one game wrong , I am a troll. Great logic. I would have picked the Colts over the Raiders and Dolphins because the games were in Indy , but that would have been alright, because that fits the norm on this forum. The troll card is out again .

Here is the Colts Forum according to CrazyColt:

I will pick the Colts in games at all times.

Irsay and Grigson are always right.

The Colts never play a bad game , and if they do , don't comment on it because you are a troll.

Fall in line like sheep and don't analyze Colts games like you would other NFL games , because you are disloyal to the forum.

C'mon . Look I have been critical of the Ravens similar to times I've been critical of the Colts. If I had the same pick all over again , not knowing how the score came out, I still would have picked the 49ers. I would have also picked the Colts over Oakland and Miami in the first two games in Indy.

You will always get an honest homer-less opinion from your Old Crow.

Here is the Colts Forum according to CrazyColt:

I will pick the Colts in games at all times.

Irsay and Grigson are always right.

The Colts never play a bad game , and if they do , don't comment on it because you are a troll.

Fall in line like sheep and don't analyze Colts games like you would other NFL games , because you are disloyal to the forum.

C'mon . Look I have been critical of the Ravens similar to times I've been critical of the Colts. If I had the same pick all over again , not knowing how the score came out, I still would have picked the 49ers. I would have also picked the Colts over Oakland and Miami in the first two games in Indy.

You will always get an honest homer-less opinion from your Old Crow.

Your troll tendencies are not based on the 49er game. I have been reading your comments for quite awhile and I base my opinion of you on your long history of troll comments. I am for sure not the only one in the Colts forum who thinks you make troll comments. Just like your comment just made to me. You word it as if you are not bias and pick and choose your comments with the intention of brewing controversy. But thats OK because you are free to be who you are and I couldn't care less. I will not partake in anymore back and forth discussions with you on this matter.

Your troll tendencies are not based on the 49er game. I have been reading your comments for quite awhile and I base my opinion of you on your long history of troll comments. I am for sure not the only one in the Colts forum who thinks you make troll comments. Just like your comment just made to me. You word it as if you are not bias and pick and choose your comments with the intention of brewing controversy. But thats OK because you are free to be who you are and I couldn't care less. I will not partake in anymore back and forth discussions with you on this matter.

Works for me. It's like radio, if you don't like the channel , change it. I guess you possess the troll-o- meter for the forum. It's your opinion so feel free to head to all homer and milk toast threads. Have a nice day.

Lights went out.

The Ravens had a nice win, but I'm not sure how they stack up against the Colts , or most other contenders, at this point. In the last few years , they have struggled on the road after a big home win, so it will be interesting how they do at Buffalo. Ray Rice is back at practice, so he'll be playing Sunday.

As far as the Colts go, they played poorly against the Raiders, better, but lost to Miami, and great at SF. I like the two big back approach they have, and their receivers. It will be interesting to see how the Colts do against Denver and Seattle.