Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Our schedule is really going to be tough.

Stephen

Indy definitely over achieved last season, don't expect another 11-5. Miami's defense is better at literally every single position on the defense (BY FAR), offensive line is a wash as well as both RBs (I'd say Miller without a doubt has more potential than Ballard though), and Miami has the better receiving core as well as Special Teams. Don't expect the same secondary Luck torched last season, you picked up our trash in Vontae Davis (thanks for the 2nd rounder, without you guys, we would not have Dion Jordan), and we replaced him with an All-Pro CB and Dmitri Patterson, who had 2 picks last Sunday as well as a top 3 safety tandem in the league.

Luck is definitely ahead of Tannehill, you guys for sure have a GREAT QB in the making, he is well past the rookie learning curve, even last season. However, I fully expect the Tannehill and Luck match ups to perennially take place over the Brady - Peyton games. We'll see.

As far as I'm concerned the only position that Indy truly has over Miami at the moment, is Andrew Luck at QB. This does not mean that Tannehill won't outperform him going against an inferior defense either though. In fact, I do not see a reason why Miami wouldn't be favored for this game, despite the fact that it's a road game.

Wow beer goggles & drinking the cool aid in the same day!! Its diffidently going to hurt when you lose. You ain't playing Cleveland this week. The only chance you had  to win this game was if we the Colts came in over confident they won't based on last week. Enjoy the beat down, on our turf!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is hard to be in the top half as long as QBs like P. Manning, E. Manning. Brady, Brees, Rogers, Big Ben, Stafford, Ryan, Flacco and Kaepernick dominate the top ten the way they are. Only the next five spots are up for grabs and I think that Schaub and Phillip Rivers take two of those so that leaves only three spots to be above average as you put it. That next ten after Schaub and Rivers are very close in my opinion.

I might leave Kaeperrnick off that list for the same reasons Luck isn't on it!!

Yes the Dolphins did look good! Greetings from Miami friends. Looking good for another W on the road this weekend! Get Luck some roller blades or something, he's gonna need them to get away from the #1 4/3 DE in the league on the #1 DL in the league  :)

Love,

Dolphins

Isn't this the same arrogant language you suckers used in our forum last year?  After the game all of the Dolphins fans on this forum were running scared with their tails in between their legs.  Don't think it will be different this time around!

I don't think you have ever watched Tannehill play.

I don't think you know the definition of education or troll. I'm sure you can find a mirror under your bridge. Oh and watch out for goats.

The Colts had NO running game last year and they won 11 games, congratulations on winning one with no run game. You guys got what 4 turnovers and won by 13 points...watch out Juggernaut coming through. You're right the Dolphins have tanked several seasons not just one, although I recall a lot of Dolphins fans wanting to suck for Luck...I guess you guys were .500 in that respect.

Congrats on Patterson leading the league in int's after one week, I'm sculpting his bust for Canton as we speak.

I guess if those scouts you were referring to are the same scouts that have been associated with the Dolphins since Marino left then I could understand them picking the Dolphins WR's over Indy's.

As for all of us getting introduced to Cameron Wake real soon none of us play for the Colts, so unfortunately we won't be able to be properly introduced. But I'm sure Mr. Wake will learn a lot of last names on Sunday.

I hear that Cokes pair very well with smiles, I would suggest having both.

Now this is how to jump some of these arrogant Dolphins fans!  That's what I'm talking about.

I love when this game comes up because the forum gets introduced to these arrogant Dolphins

talking major noise as if they have some kind of recent history of making the playoffs or something.

Coming in here talking all this crazy stuff as if they are not dealing with a team that is used to being

in the playoffs.  We have a history of putting up Ws around here, we don't bow down or tuck tail

to these scrubbs coming in here talking about their "potential".  That's all they did last year before

the game and they were no where to be found after they took that loss. Please!

On top of that they sat there and didn't even make the playoffs.

Point still stands.  It is way too early to draw any informed decisions right now.  If the Colts had rushed for 300 yards, did not allow a sack and Luck threw for 5 TD's, still would not change.  I just think that all those doom & gloom panic attacks that everyone had on Sunday were incomprehensibly dumb. Best to wait at least until after week 4 to make any declarative statements about what the Colts are or are not. 

Agreed. Some of the issues we had on Sunday didn't seem so relevant during the pre-season. I'd rather wait a few weeks before I know where we stand. Heck at the beginning of last season we were pretty sketchy. Bad loss to the bears to open the season, narrow win again the Vikings, loss to the Jags at home, Narrow win over Green Bay, then a bad loss to the Jets... It might take time before we can get into a better rhythm, but I feel confident we've got a better team than what we saw at times on Sunday.