Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reed will not start on Monday

amfootball

If Ed reed missed the first 16 games..I don't think Houston would care...they need him in the post-season

Well, we don't want him out all season lol. But yes, it would be preferable for him to rest up as much as possible. No need to get hurt chasing after puppies when you have big dogs to worry about later.

Well, we don't want him out all season lol. But yes, it would be preferable for him to rest up as much as possible. No need to get hurt chasing after puppies when you have big dogs to worry about later.

Feel the same about Gronk. Rest up now. Need him big time for post-season as you do with Reed.

That's a very canine way of looking at things.

In other words..he doenst need to be 'doggin' around' with San Diego!!

He just need to be ready in January for Luck, Manning and Shady Tom Brady.

That's a very canine way of looking at things.

In other words..he doenst need to be 'doggin' around' with San Diego!!

He just need to be ready in January for Luck, Manning and Shady Tom Brady.

I'm starting to think you're barking mad with all these dog puns haha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Who cares, Ed Reed practically hustled the NFL for a couple million in his final year in the NFL before he retires. I'd say he got the better end of the stick this year, a year in which he never really wanted to play but they just threw money at him that he couldn't refuse

Who cares, Ed Reed practically hustled the NFL for a couple million in his final year in the NFL before he retires. I'd say he got the better end of the stick this year, a year in which he never really wanted to play but they just threw money at him that he couldn't refuse

Yep and his parting shot at Texans DC Wade Philips is all you need to know about Ed the person.