Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gosder Cherilus profiled on coltsauthority

chad72

It was a bad game, but if you look at the gifs it's not as bad as you think. 

One play, the ball is out.  And on the others, Kruger is pulling him down by his jersey.  I don't want to make excuses for him, but I'd hope they'd call that in a real game.

In real games, he's going to face some speed rushers.  I hope that Pep gameplans those guys, chip them with a TE or the FB if Cherilus can't handle them.

It was a bad game, but if you look at the gifs it's not as bad as you think. 

One play, the ball is out.  And on the others, Kruger is pulling him down by his jersey.  I don't want to make excuses for him, but I'd hope they'd call that in a real game.

In real games, he's going to face some speed rushers.  I hope that Pep gameplans those guys, chip them with a TE or the FB if Cherilus can't handle them.

I am with you here in the sense that I agree that in one case was holding (or personal foul, not sure how you call it) and in another case it was after Luck stepped up and released the ball.  And yes, you would hope that in a regular season game with a good rusher on the right side like Wake or others they would have Allen or Fleener there to help.