Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck has First Endorsement Deal....

NewColtsFan

let it be noted that klipsch is now owned by audiovox. they are still based in indy, but it's only a matter of time before manufacturing moves to south korea 

i thought luck's initial sponsorship deal was with flip phones

Audivox? Good luck klipsch

Back in 2012,

"Griffin already has signed major sponsorship deals with Adidas, Subway sandwich shops, EA Sports, Castrol Motor Oil and football safety gear maker EvoShield.

Luck meanwhile, has signed deals with Nike and Pepsi, for which he’ll do ads for Gatorade and Quaker Oats."

Gatorade and Quaker oats is owned by PepsiCo.

http://www.ibj.com/the-score-2012-06-08-rgiii-not-playing-no--2-to-luck-in-sponsor-deals--fan-appeal/PARAMS/post/34885

I can see Luck doing Quaker Oats comercial.  He's already got that ommish (spelling?) beard thingy going.

I wasnt bent out of shape all....it just wasn't funny

:funny:  Really  So talking smack about my wife or mom  is what you consider funny .  Good to know maybe next time you get bent outta shape, And you can't think of something  appropriate to say instead of attacking , just ignore  . If ya can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen . :td:

:funny:  Really  So talking smack about my wife or mom  is what you consider funny .  Good to know maybe next time you get bent outta shape, And you can't think of something  appropriate to say instead of attacking , just ignore  . If ya can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen . :td:

What are you talking about? You came at me with some lame joke about tampons. I don't know you and have had very little interaction with so I don't even know why you would assume I would find it humorous.

If anyone here can't ate it, it would be you.

Really? I was hoping that Andrew was gonna say something in German for Rosetta Stone foreign language training software ...

That would have been a good endorsement for Peyton. They could have shown a bunch of confused defensive players listening to Rosetta Stone's Peyton Manning tapes trying to learn what the heck he was saying at the line of scrimmage. :excited:

What are you talking about? You came at me with some lame joke about tampons. I don't know you and have had very little interaction with so I don't even know why you would assume I would find it humorous.

If anyone here can't ate it, it would be you.

That lame joke followed your lame joke & you followed that up with a personal attack .

I found it humorous as humorous as your first post the summers eve  one . So I quoted you with my own lil spin . Sorry if it went over your head  my bad .  :lol::funny:  Thanks for your time I appreciated it your hilarious .

That lame joke followed your lame joke & you followed that up with a personal attack .

I found it humorous as humorous as your first post the summers eve  one . So I quoted you with my own lil spin . Sorry if it went over your head  my bad .  :lol::funny:  Thanks for your time I appreciated it your hilarious .

A joke that wasn't even directed at you.

Your lil spin was a humorous joke, but my rebuttal was a personal attack.....I see how you work.

Get over it

That would have been a good endorsement for Peyton. They could have shown a bunch of confused defensive players listening to Rosetta Stone's Peyton Manning tapes trying to learn what the heck he was saying at the line of scrimmage. :excited:

It was his own version of Gaelic.