Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster Moves

csmopar

Wasn't impressed  with Ashante Williams game,he's a small safety with average speed and no play making ability. Sherrod Martin, Quintin Mikell, two veterans that are still in free agency. Would much rather have one of those guys backing up Bethea and Landry in case of an injury then Williams.

They cut Justin Anderson and Roderick Rumble for Ashante Williams and Shawn Loiseau. Id like to see how Williams does, but they should have signed another OL instead of Loiseau. I dont see Loiseau passing up Freeman, Conner, Angerer, Sheppard, McNary, Harvey, or Hickman. The competion is to deep for Loiseau.

They cut Justin Anderson and Roderick Rumble for Ashante Williams and Shawn Loiseau. Id like to see how Williams does, but they should have signed another OL instead of Loiseau. I dont see Loiseau passing up Freeman, Conner, Angerer, Sheppard, McNary, Harvey, or Hickman. The competion is to deep for Loiseau.

No kidding!  I don't know who 'The Bird' Loiseau gets to beat out....just a camp body.

Wasn't impressed  with Ashante Williams game,he's a small safety with average speed and no play making ability. Sherrod Martin, Quintin Mikell, two veterans that are still in free agency. Would much rather have one of those guys backing up Bethea and Landry in case of an injury then Williams.

Williams is about Bethea's size. Not impressed with his 4.69 forty.

It seems strange that colts.com has Williams and Loiseau listed with jersey numbers but Robert Hughes is still not showing a jersey number.Ashante Williams has the same number as Kerwyn Williams and it seems like there should be lots of RB numbers available.