Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Significant rule change in light of Denver Center Issues

bayone

Center will become a  3rd  OG

Peyton will be alllowed to hike to himself by  flipping  ball from 1 hand to other

Peyton however will not be allowed to qucik snap to catch D with 12 on field

Hey what do u want from me, never said I was sane

Peyton will be alllowed to hike to himself by  flipping  ball from 1 hand to other

That is how I play football in the yard. lol!

did u read that Sly limped off ,. 1st round pick hurt j himself runing over ramirez who fumbled his own snap , meanwhile Sly and all have overpowered Ramirez thats why put Knoppen ahead of him

Middle of line will be attacked unless each OG can help but that leaves gaps between OG & Tackles

Thats was BTW 4th mis snap by Ramirez this TC , he cant be trusted

and many more in otas

did u read that Sly limped off ,. 1st round pick hurt j himself runing over ramirez who fumbled his own snap , meanwhile Sly and all have overpowered Ramirez thats why put Knoppen ahead of him

Middle of line will be attacked unless each OG can help but that leaves gaps between OG & Tackles

Barry check the pull dates on your meds.

Barry check the pull dates on your meds.

Thats great

Weekend wedding had toi stay overnight at hotel , packing even just for that tough on me

then minimum sleep as after hrs club a rocks throw from me & bed vibrating from music , which when stopped still had flashing colored lights, Sunday ny 60th birthday and all day brunch feast at hotel, 

early am today met wheel chair van to get mom to neurosurgeon, then my own Dr, so runing on empty 

Thats great

Weekend wedding had toi stay overnight at hotel , packing even just for that tough on me

then minimum sleep as after hrs club a rocks throw from me & bed vibrating from music , which when stopped still had flashing colored lights, Sunday ny 60th birthday and all day brunch feast at hotel, 

early am today met wheel chair van to get mom to neurosurgeon, then my own Dr, so runing on empty 

Barry take care of yourself and mom!  I'll headed out around the house to secure items.  Storm headed my way.

Think it thru... I think Louisiana is preferred. 5 syllables vs. 3 for Tennessee...

Multiply by 3 and you're buying Manning tons of time!

The Broncos/Colts game is in Indy so it's our house and our rules so it my be Utah, Iowa, Ohio, Texas or possibly Maine.