Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts.com videos question

Coltswarriors

Sorry, I know this is probably not the right place for this, but I didn't know where to put it. If it's in the wrong area, please move it.

For some reason I can't watch any videos on colts.com (interviews from training camp today and even past videos). I remember being able to watch videos fine last year, but now they don't show up. I have adobe flash player and I'm using a mac if that means anything. Anyone else having this problem/know how to fix it?

Thanks.

Sorry, I know this is probably not the right place for this, but I didn't know where to put it. If it's in the wrong area, please move it.

For some reason I can't watch any videos on colts.com (interviews from training camp today and even past videos). I remember being able to watch videos fine last year, but now they don't show up. I have adobe flash player and I'm using a mac if that means anything. Anyone else having this problem/know how to fix it?

Thanks.

could be you need to upgrade your flash player

I don't know about Mac but on a PC I had to disable both AdBlock and the extra pop-up blocker ( the one that blocks flash pop-ups) extensions in my browser. Otherwise the colts.com videos would not play. On the full web site they are preceded by an ad and if that gets blocked then the video won't play.

Thanks.

what machine/operating system are you using?