Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

J J Watts athleticism

seeblu

Steroids. Clay Mathews too.

Care to show me any medical records document PED use on that one? No, that's what I figured. JJ Watt is 1 of the nicest, toughest, & cleanest guys I know & SW1 saw most of his home games at UW-Madison too. Watt has never been flagged for PED's once in college or the pros either for that matter. 

Care to show me any medical records document PED use on that one? No, that's what I figured. JJ Watt is 1 of the nicest, toughest, & cleanest guys I know & SW1 saw most of his home games at UW-Madison too. Watt has never been flagged for PED's once in college or the pros either for that matter. 

SW I would love to think all of our star athletes are clean but honestly I have come the conclusion that many do use.    Just look at players bodies the last 20 years.       They have simply turned into super human mutant monsters.  

Teams know when the test is coming and the player knows in advance when the test is coming...     They schedule the test  So it is not a very strict policy.   It's a cat and mouse game.

And the money that is at stake?    I guarantee you some are using.

SW I would love to think all of our star athletes are clean but honestly I have come the conclusion that many do use.    Just look at players bodies the last 20 years.       They have simply turned into super human mutant monsters.  

Teams know when the test is coming and the player knows in advance when the test is coming...     They schedule the test  So it is not a very strict policy.   It's a cat and mouse game.

And the money that is at stake?    I guarantee you some are using.

My statement was only pertaining to JJ Watt John Dee that I crossed paths with as a member of the student body at UW-Madison. JJ was an undergrad & I was a graduate student. I'm not disputing that some NFL athletes use steroids, but given JJ's personality & character, I would never put him in that category of chronic PED users & abusers. That was my primary point. 

Steroids. Clay Mathews too.

I always wonder why Julius Peppers and other freaks who actually have tested positive never catch the kind of flak Watt and Matthews do...

*disclaimer: my personal view is that at least 75% of the league's on something anyways, but I just find the trend to be humorous. Football's got so much racism ingrained in the game in every direction that it's a marvel how good it still is at bringing people together.

Lol at everyone who assumes because an athlete is outstanding at what he does he is juicing.

lol @ people with no reading comprehension.

lol @ your denial. Watt is juicing. As are many other players. Deal with it.

Lol at people who think they are internet gurus and everyone else has issues.

Prove it to me that Watt is on something. Please, I would love to see the evidence. Not every good player out there needs extra help.

Alright well I guess I'll go ahead and speculate that every player on the Colts is juicing, seems fair