Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts the only team in the NFL

GoColts8818

Going into MNF tonight we are the only team in the NFL whose starting running back has thrown for more TDs than our starting QB.

There might be another team with a rookie QB who can say that but I don't think so. If there is this thread is more or less just ment to point out something funny that's all.

Going into MNF tonight we are the only team in the NFL whose starting running back has thrown for more TDs than our starting QB.

There might be another team with a rookie QB who can say that but I don't think so. If there is this thread is more or less just ment to point out something funny that's all.

that will change tonight, my guy at practice said caldwell worked extra time with the o-line all week, painter should have time to throw.

that will change tonight, my guy at practice said caldwell worked extra time with the o-line all week, painter should have time to throw.

This is at least the second time you've dropped "your guy at practice". You don't have a guy in practice.

Even if you did have inside info, it's best you keep it to yourself as to not sound like a child.

This is at least the second time you've dropped "you guy at practice". You don't have a guy in practice.

Even if you did have inside info, it's best you keep it to yourself as to not sound like a child.

It's just his schtick to get his post count up. I think he (jim) thinks it's funny.

This is at least the second time you've dropped "your guy at practice". You don't have a guy in practice.

Usually I suspect that jim has the driest sense of humor on the site, and I'm confident that he's playing us.

Other times he seems so earnest that I think he's serious to that point that I don't want to compliment him on his sense of humor because it might offend him.

Regardless, he gets points for consistency - and I'm sure that he enjoyed getting to you. :P

Usually I suspect that jim has the driest sense of humor on the site, and I'm confident that he's playing us.

Other times he seems so earnest that I think he's serious to that point that I don't want to compliment him on his sense of humor because it might offend him.

Regardless, he gets points for consistency - and I'm sure that he enjoyed getting to you. :P

Its not humor.

no comment, i plead the fifth

I owe you a reputation point for this. That's hilarious.