Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoColts8818

Colts the only team in the NFL

Going into MNF tonight we are the only team in the NFL whose starting running back has thrown for more TDs than our starting QB.

There might be another team with a rookie QB who can say that but I don't think so. If there is this thread is more or less just ment to point out something funny that's all.

lol, that's true. If Painter plays badly... who knows. lol

Going into MNF tonight we are the only team in the NFL whose starting running back has thrown for more TDs than our starting QB.

There might be another team with a rookie QB who can say that but I don't think so. If there is this thread is more or less just ment to point out something funny that's all.

that will change tonight, my guy at practice said caldwell worked extra time with the o-line all week, painter should have time to throw.

that will change tonight, my guy at practice said caldwell worked extra time with the o-line all week, painter should have time to throw.

I hope it does change don't get me wrong. That's why I said going into MNF.

I hope it does change don't get me wrong. That's why I said going into MNF.

i am not a painter fan but i may become one if the o-line gives him time to throw

This is at least the second time you've dropped "your guy at practice". You don't have a guy in practice.

Even if you did have inside info, it's best you keep it to yourself as to not sound like a child.

This is at least the second time you've dropped "you guy at practice". You don't have a guy in practice.

Even if you did have inside info, it's best you keep it to yourself as to not sound like a child.

It's just his schtick to get his post count up. I think he (jim) thinks it's funny.

This is at least the second time you've dropped "you guy at practice". You don't have a guy in practice.

was i right with my inside info last week? i rest my case

This is at least the second time you've dropped "your guy at practice". You don't have a guy in practice.

Usually I suspect that jim has the driest sense of humor on the site, and I'm confident that he's playing us.

Other times he seems so earnest that I think he's serious to that point that I don't want to compliment him on his sense of humor because it might offend him.

Regardless, he gets points for consistency - and I'm sure that he enjoyed getting to you. :P

was i right with my inside info last week? i rest my case

I don't follow you that closely. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Usually I suspect that jim has the driest sense of humor on the site, and I'm confident that he's playing us.

Other times he seems so earnest that I think he's serious to that point that I don't want to compliment him on his sense of humor because it might offend him.

Regardless, he gets points for consistency - and I'm sure that he enjoyed getting to you. :P

Its not humor.

no comment, i plead the fifth

I owe you a reputation point for this. That's hilarious.