Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots' Aaron Hernandez questioned by police in homicide probe

Dustin

Looks like the Pats are going to be missing 2 TE's when the season starts. But Brady's signed through his 44th birthday , so the window is long.

No worries dw, even if they were missing Gronk/Hernandez for the entire season they would still be AFC favorites with the Broncos and the Colts will be favored somewhere below the Eagles or something......

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Pats are going to be missing 2 TE's when the season starts. But Brady's signed through his 44th birthday , so the window is long.

I'm just curious how long the Pats faithful will stick by Brady once he starts regressing? That is....assuming Tommy Boy regresses. 

Thread locked in 5, 4, 3, 2...

There's no need for that. I extended John an apology for everything and instead of accepting it, he decided to  tell me "Just stop posting" and then he continues to poke at me with his little troll stick. He's been added to my ignore list and I doubt there will be any more issues here. 

My apologies go out to anyone that was offended by my cop hating rant. It wasn't my intention to cause strife. I'm very politically minded, which doesn't jive here sometimes, but I typically try not to stir up hate with my fellow fans. :cheer2:

Are they affiliated with Biggs, Shy, & Stir? Put that one together.

Mine was his past RB teammate name , no idea what yours is, u got me on this one

Announcers would often say, as his name sounded more like  a conglomerate of names a Law Firm would have  raather than 1 person that the hand off goes to the law firm of BenJarvis Green-Ellis! 

Please explain yours

worst  or best joke out their pending ones humor ,  he hired the law firm of BenJarvis Green-Ellis!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Like every other metric, it also has to be contextualized.   There was a reason why they were saying "AD separates well at the top of his routes" because his routes were shallow and hence he would be a great red zone weapon. That will also come in handy when blitzes or protection issues happen.    But if the first 3 were appropriately drafted, and the others over drafted, good chance AD was appropriately drafted.  
    • Pretty sure it was real. Colts originally tweeted it out.    
    • I have a different feeling about Latu compared to Bjoern Werner or Kwity Paye, and Coach Partridge is a big part of it plus getting the 1st pass rusher on the board is another big part of it.    Funny how Bjoern Werner announced a pick from Germany, lol.     Very impressively done show!!! For all those who said AD didn't interview well, I don't know what they were talking about. 
    • This is exactly why I cant stand analytics.   My idea of good is someone who actually produces results. Everyone misses tackles, because its very hard to tackle a professional athlete 1 on 1, a position hes in constantly because he plays in open space against incredible athletes. And the more plays you are involved in, the more youll miss. By your calculations there, he couldve made over 200 tackles that season. Thats an insane number that has only been produced twice in the history of the league.   Just the fact he was in a position to do that, is incredible. And youre essentially rewarding lesser players who arent good enough to put themselves in that kind of position and making them look better by suggesting them missing less tackles means they are better players. In reality, they just arent very good a lot of times.   To me this is like looking at the NBA and suggesting Magic Johnson wasnt that good because he led the league in turnovers almost every year. An argument Ive heard many times. But when you look at the list of players who turned the ball over the most, its a list of the best players of all time.    The best players.make the most mistakes because they do the hardest job. They expect to do things other athletes cant even get into position to do. Anybody can avoid missing a tackle by not putting themselves in position to make the tackle in the first place. Thats not a sign of greatness.
  • Members

• krunk

krunk 8,353

• PlayForTheTie

PlayForTheTie 0

Rookie
    • Dobbinblitz

Dobbinblitz 1,374

• boo2202

boo2202 702

• dw49

dw49 1,349