Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looking Back at the 3rd Round of the 2012 Draft.....

I was looking at this the other night and it jumped out at me as I think it will jump out at you....

Look at all the talent in the 3rd round and see just how many actually played a lot in their rookie year, and how fewer still actually made an impact.    Shockingly few. 

And yet the Colts had two picks in that round and if you rank them, Allen and Hilton might be 1-2 in the impact they made as 3rd round rookies.....    Not too darn bad....

Here's the round....    you can scroll down....

3 – Oakland Raiders selection forfeited after selecting QB Terrelle Pryor in the 2011 Supplemental Draft[Forfeited picks 2]

I would say that Russell Wilson and Dwayne Allen would be 1-2. TY would definitely be 3rd.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          :wall:

Brain cramp!       :slaphead:

Ummmm.....  yes, I don't think it's a stretch to say Wilson is 1....

Allen and TYH can fight it out over 2-3....

Could have had Bryan Anger...

I think for now on every time the Colts draft a player I dont necessarily agree with drafting Ill just refer back to the Jags.........Well at least we didnt draft a Punter in the 3rd round :spit:  heres hoping it dont happen in the near future. I would have loved to seen the Jags forum then. they were probably all flipping out :flaming:  :Gaah:  :cuss: