Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rank the position of NFL teams

His point is the same as mine he has played good when he has time to throw he played good in Philly and started 4-0 in AZ till he got destroyed cause of no protection I just think he is better then a lot of starters when he actually has a line to help him

I think he is better then Sanchez Locker Gabbert Weedon Ponder and Palmer

A lot of QBs play good when they have time to throw. But I do agree that he is better than Sanchez, Locker, and of course Gabby and Weeden. I don't like Ponder but I think he has the potential to be solid and Palmer...well I think his numbers will be inflated in Arizona this year.

I don't think they believed he was THE ANSWER, and as such wasn't worth $11m in 2013. But that doesn't make him a terrible quarterback. He's definitely better than Fitzpatrick, and as was stated earlier, their season fell apart when he got hurt. He was actually playing pretty well prior to that, and the team was winning.

Yeah I'm not saying that he's terrible. I just don't think he's as great as everyone keeps raving about since he was a back-up in Philly. He has that Matt Schaub effect thing going on but he needs to stay on one team and continue playing consistently for a while before I say that he can help turn a franchise around.

Yeah I'm not saying that he's terrible. I just don't think he's as great as everyone keeps raving about since he was a back-up in Philly. He has that Matt Schaub effect thing going on but he needs to stay on one team and continue playing consistently for a while before I say that he can help turn a franchise around.

Rather have Matt Schaub than a lot of lower level quarterbacks in the league. And I'm no Schaub fan...

Kolb isn't great, they shouldn't have given him $63m, but he's not a bum like people make him out to be, either. He's better than whatever is going on in Jacksonville, Minnesota, etc.

A lot of QBs play good when they have time to throw. But I do agree that he is better than Sanchez, Locker, and of course Gabby and Weeden. I don't like Ponder but I think he has the potential to be solid and Palmer...well I think his numbers will be inflated in Arizona this year.

I'm not saying he needs tons of time like Brady has I just mean a serviceable line and he will be good if a team that actually has a line worth a crap would give him a chance I think they would be pleased as superman stated he better then wat Jac and min have I think Palmer is still decent but I think Kolb could be better and him

I'm not saying he needs tons of time like Brady has I just mean a serviceable line and he will be good if a team that actually has a line worth a crap would give him a chance I think they would be pleased as superman stated he better then wat Jac and min have I think Palmer is still decent but I think Kolb could be better and him

Yeah I agree that the potential is there.

Yeah but I think that Belichick will be with the Patriots long after Brady retires, and the guy is a mastermind. But then again, who knows. If they keep Mallett on the bench catching splinters and learning behind Brady when he retires, they may have a super Favre-Rodgers effect. Or Mallett could just suck after not seeing the field for so long lol. But I hope you're right about us being better competitors than the Patriots or Broncos down the road. I personally think we're better than the Broncos now but that's another discussion altogether haha

defense goes to the texans, offense goes to the broncos.. in todays NFL a better offense wins out 9 out of 10.... edge overall goes to the broncos by a hair.

defense goes to the texans, offense goes to the broncos.. in todays NFL a better offense wins out 9 out of 10.... edge overall goes to the broncos by a hair.

Unless you have a guy named JJ Watt who likes to eat people like the elder Manning. haha I can't wait to play them again this year though, we both are better teams than last year on paper.

Hehe.... 

Lovely...   The bottom line is THIS.....

Who is the QB starting for YOUR squad?     Period.   Is he a ........           player?    You got a shot...     any day of the week. 

If not you build around the D..    and hope...        :goodluck:

But,   Indy does....        GB, NE, NO,  Den, ....  They do too..    the rest?      hmmmmmmm?    

I cannot wait for this season to kick off.....

Niners are one of the oldest teams in the league. Aside from their QB, they're hardly set for the future. They are stacking draft picks but I want to see a few picks work out under this staff before considering them.