Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just ordered my new Luck jersey for my birthday!

I doubt I'll get a new one, I got a Sanders one and it's like brand new, and did an earlier post on wearing and old Jersey and most say it's ok to wear and old one to a game and I hope to be able to go this year, Not sure which game..... I'm looking at tickets available on stub hub, prices for the Bronco's game is shocking!!!!! Totally Not Not unexpected :}

Go Colts!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Topics

• You want a pricey decending player, Ballard needs ascending players for our next SB run in a year or two. Simmons would be a waste here.   Cross over performed his last couple games Hawkeye, maybe you should lighten up Francis. Besides, Ed Reed couldn't cover both sides of the field when neither of his corners could cover deep. That is where the heartache is coming from again.  
    • Give me an example of that. A report by a reporter from a legit news organization that doesn't at least attempt to give the subject a chance to respond. I think you can find bad journalism examples of what you're saying is common, but I don't think you can find good journalism examples - by which I mean examples from well-respected reporters and well-respected media. What you're suggesting is okay definitely isn't okay based on what they teach in journalism schools.  
    • I just read the article again to see the structure. You probably are right. It looks like he's starting to list the players in the ranking with quotes from scouts and it just cuts out at some point in the Harrison part and you have to pay for the rest.   So yeah... Please ignore my semi-conspiratorial allusions above.
    • To the bolded, reporters share unfavorable quotes without a response from the subject all the time. In that case, it's up to the consumer to contextualize, and unfortunately, the way we consume media generally doesn't lend itself to proper contextualization.   Just look at this thread for the last few posts. We're trying to find an article that we've all seen referenced, but in reality, I don't think any of us have actually read it, because it's paywalled. What we've read is clips and aggregations, and now we're debating about whether the report was responsibly shared. 
    • Yes, I saw them, but that was in April. What I'm saying is - I'm not sure they are still there. 
  • Members

• ADnum1

ADnum1 3,217

• smittywerb

smittywerb 1,502

• CoachLite

CoachLite 1,213

• w87r

w87r 14,524

Moderators
    • IinD

IinD 4,523