Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coltsfanman1953

Just ordered my new Luck jersey for my birthday!

lets hope you have better luck then i did.... I ordered a Luck jersey last dec before christmas, I didn't receive it until the first week of january

i wanna buy a hilton jersey, but since im in jersey i doubt anyone will know who he is.

Do you guys think the AQ Shipley Ravens jersies are available yet....want one :)

Cool on the Luck jersey BTW :)

Congrats and Happy birthday man! Gonna have to get a Landry jersey for myself haha.

I just order my new Luck jersey, got 15% off from NFL shops. It will be here in a few days, can't wait.

Just noticed it was for your birthday.  Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday! I want a luck jersey

I don't have a jersey for a current player at all

I doubt I'll get a new one, I got a Sanders one and it's like brand new, and did an earlier post on wearing and old Jersey and most say it's ok to wear and old one to a game and I hope to be able to go this year, Not sure which game..... I'm looking at tickets available on stub hub, prices for the Bronco's game is shocking!!!!! Totally Not Not unexpected :}

Go Colts!!!!!

I just ordered a custom Shipley jersey, and can't wait to get it!!!  I'm stoked!!!.....oh, whats that?....he got what?????    Never mind.

I just order my new Luck jersey, got 15% off from NFL shops. It will be here in a few days, can't wait.

I think I might do the same!