Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver has great choice of Lacy or Teo

oldunclemark

Yeah, no doubt the Broncos' overrated D needed help on the defensive side :). John Fox type of pick, remember that Jenkins guy on the Panthers squad? That is who Sylvester Williams reminds me of, going to be a great addition for that D-line. I was actually shocked the Vikings passed on him but then, they had Shariff Floyd fall into their laps, so I can't blame them.

DRAFT ANALYSIS:

"That makes sense to me. This is a kid that can immediately come in and start at defensive tackle. He can stay in the game on sub packages. With what they have inside, I think he's going to be a rotational guy that will get a lot of production." -- Mike Mayock

Plus FULL OVERVIEW 

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/sylvester-williams?id=2539270

Why does everyone think they need to get a RB.  I didn't watch the Bronco's all year but Moreno didn't look that bad when called upon.  

They just need an RB doctor. The problem was Moreno exceeded expectations at the end of the season and Hillman does not seem like a John Fox type of back because he is not as quick as a CJ2K, and neither is he elusive, plus he is not a sound pass protector either.

McGahee and Moreno, if they did time sharing, would be the best power runners that can also pass protect for the Broncos. Hillman gets time only in breather situations. I do think the Broncos are the best candidate for Stepfan Taylor in round 3 mainly because of the pass protection he brings to the table. He does not do anything great but a little bit of everything well.