Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Keenan Allen red-flagged for Combine drug test results [Merge]

We're trying to have an intelligent discussion about a substance that kills brain cells, which would eventually prevent us from having an intelligent discussion :)

Not any different than having an intelligent discuss about alcohol consumption...not that you said it was different though :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're talking about pre-employment testing then I could agree...but any job should be able to test if they have probable cause or if you're acting in a way that would suspect that you are under the influence while on the job.

As far as I'm concerned, if the guy/girl works hard,shows up on time,doesn't screw up at all. Then drug testing serves no point

As far as I'm concerned, if the guy/girl works hard,shows up on time,doesn't screw up at all. Then drug testing serves no point

That's why I said if there's probable cause.  If you're at work, and you are not working hard, and you are screwing up and acting in a manner that would suspect that you're under the influence of some kind of substance, then yes any employer should have the right to test you.  If they can expect you to come to work without having been drinking then they should be able to expect you to come to work without being high.  Someone who can't find 8 hours a day to be sober for the purpose of going to work and earning a living should probably be in rehab and not on the job. :)