Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Damontre Moore

Monster

The more I see this guy.. the more I like what he could bring to our D in terms of just creating pure havoc.  I understand our Defense is predicated on stopping the run first and foremost and I love the thinking and concept behind that..thats winning football. But Im confused on where the pass rush is coming from?  I know Mathis is the primary pass rusher but beyond that? Is it a combination of Pagano's excotic blitzes?  we need that game wrecker on the front line whos primary talent is getting in the backfield off the snap. I still think Margus would make our 3 man front something NASTY.. But This kid "DaMonster" could  we stand him up or keep his hand in the dirt but you would have to know where he is every play. He looks darn good.  I do know Von Miller in Denver wants him BAD.

-BTM

I keep flip-flopping on the idea of drafting him in the first. His combine numbers are a little troublesome and his work ethic has been questioned, but I wouldn't be upset if we drafted him in the 1st. I like Jarvis Jones better though.

I keep flip-flopping on the idea of drafting him in the first. His combine numbers are a little troublesome and his work ethic has been questioned, but I wouldn't be upset if we drafted him in the 1st. I like Jarvis Jones better though.

moore has worth ethic issues and jones thats not a question but his medical condition prolly gonna cut his career short by how much is a question if jones is there I think we almost have to take him unless we can trade back in the early 2nd round and possibly snag someone like allen or datone jones

I'd rather have Okafor than him.

Ehhh....... I'm not too certain about that one. Okafor would be an OLB for us (too small to be a DE) and he's not exactly the fastest guy. I don't think he'd be what you're looking for. If we took him in the late rounds, then I wouldn't mind. But he'd be a project if anything