Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Truth about The West Coast Offense

Black-Vell

it is harder for athletes and non athletes to get into Notre Dame. this past season marked the first time in college football history that the school was ranked number 1 in the country both in football and student athlete graduations. im not saying Stanford isn't hard to get into, because it still is hard. but if you wanna be completely accurate on something, it is harder to get into the service academies (Air Force, Army, Navy, even DIII Coast Guard <-- yes they have a college football team lol) because your SAT's and ACT's have to be near if not perfect score, a lot of community service, recommendation from the state senator or governor, no criminal record  4.0 GPA if not higher (with the advanced HS classes). but that is if you are willing to go the 2 yr military service time after you graduate. im sure there is more to it. 

im not taking anything away from Stanford, it is still a great school, beautiful campus, women are gorgeous lol and still hard to get into, but i wouldn't say it necessarily is the hardest school to get into.  

Lol. This is not even remotely true.

Digression time.

I agree completely with the OP's points. We can make certain deducements as to what way this offense will play, but we will not know entirely until we see it in action or at least in training camp.

One thing I can say with certainty is that it will be built much more around Luck to play to his strengths, much more so than last year.

Digression time.

I agree completely with the OP's points. We can make certain deducements as to what way this offense will play, but we will not know entirely until we see it in action or at least in training camp.

One thing I can say with certainty is that it will be built much more around Luck to play to his strengths, much more so than last year.

And the best part about that is Pep sounds like he's taking an "all of the above" approach to the offensive playbook....and with Luck he has a QB who is willing and able to put a diverse and unpredictable offense to work.

IMO....that is exactly the right approach.

Because if the "it's a passing league" mantra is accurate, and NFL personnel types are stacking their defenses more heavily against the pass....then somewhere along the line it should spell some real opportunity for a Colts offense that can also run the ball with power.