Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sheldon Price

bobourret

UCLA CB Sheldon Price is visiting the Colts on Wednesday.

Price is a press man corner that has also been worked out by the Colts. Price is likely a third day target but has upside due to his measurables and frame. The Colts have certainly shown interest in the position.

Don't know much about him but to have a visit and a workout, we must like the kid

I think that's the guy that Marquise Goodwin laid out when Texas played UCLA. I'm gonna go check haha

EDIT: *In referee voice* After further review, the ruling is overturned. It was Andrew Abbott that was destroyed. Not Sheldon Price

A quality ref would NEVER overturn a bad call. You need to get back to training!!!

I think that's the guy that Marquise Goodwin laid out when Texas played UCLA. I'm gonna go check haha

EDIT: *In referee voice* After further review, the ruling is overturned. It was Andrew Abbott that was destroyed. Not Sheldon Price

Such a great block. 

UCLA CB Sheldon Price is visiting the Colts on Wednesday.

Price is a press man corner that has also been worked out by the Colts. Price is likely a third day target but has upside due to his measurables and frame. The Colts have certainly shown interest in the position.

Don't know much about him but to have a visit and a workout, we must like the kid

Thanks for the info.

Looks like the Colts are in the CB market, Dee Milliner was apparently in today as well:

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2013/4/10/4209182/alabama-cb-dee-milliner-is-visiting-the-colts-today

Thanks for the info.

Looks like the Colts are in the CB market, Dee Milliner was apparently in today as well:

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2013/4/10/4209182/alabama-cb-dee-milliner-is-visiting-the-colts-today

There's absolutely NO WAY IN THE WORLD we'll get Milliner. And I usually am optimistic on draft day, but he's going in the Top 10 without a doubt

Thanks for the info.

unfortunately, it will cost us way to much to move up that far. and i would prefer to keep our first round pick in next years draft and our 2nd round pick lol. 

Vaughn played??? i think the colts should just outright release him lol. he is taking up space in the locker room.

Well we can't release him yet. We don't really have any "sure" CB's besides Davis. But I'm sure once we get everything situationed, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets cut in TC or gets played on the. PS

Well Toler kinda is but who's left behind Davis & Toler? You have Butler & Vaughn basically

Butler didnt do to bad for us last year. i thought he filled in quite nicely although i see him more of a nickel and dime back as i do with Toler, but we really didnt attack the FA market for a CB that we could be sure will be a 100% shut down Corner. i mean we could trade our first round pick away and get the troubled Revis lol, but to me that would cause a risk because he is a FA after the season. 

Butler didnt do to bad for us last year. i thought he filled in quite nicely although i see him more of a nickel and dime back as i do with Toler, but we really didnt attack the FA market for a CB that we could be sure will be a 100% shut down Corner. i mean we could trade our first round pick away and get the troubled Revis lol, but to me that would cause a risk because he is a FA after the season.

Yeah, that'd be a cap risk. We already have to re-sign Vontae at the end of the year