Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hopkins or Warford or Jenkins

I'm just glad you don't run the team.

A receiver in the 4th, 6th or 7th? Yeah, I'm sure he'll replace Reggie.  :facepalm:

It's an offensive league now. If you can't keep up in scoring, you lose. I'm not against taking defense, but I'd like to see a WR in the first, then go all defense for the rest of the draft. What's wrong with that?

How dare someone have an opinion that differs from you. And never in the history of the NFL have players drafted in round 4 or higher been successful. Oh wait......

Pagano said from day one he wants to BUILD THE MONSTER. And he, being a defensive-minded head coach and a little bit old school brings it out that he wants a tough, hard-nosed football team who can win in the trenches, and not beat you with flashy, speedy receivers on the outside. He even said he wants to run the ball and stop the run. But, as you can see, he didn't just aim for that and that only from day one, after going through a very offense-heavy draft (which Grigson had a lot to do with, I'm sure). I love Pagano as a coach and Grigson being our GM. They're building this football team right, and soon enough, people are gonna start taking notice.

In a recent podcast McShay and Kiper both thought that rounds 2 and 3 will be where really good value will be found.  Not saying that these guys are the best, just a couple of opinions.  I think that the one thing that might hurt the Colts trade value is being sandwiched by the Viking picks?

I don't care where they are drafted, I just hope that Grigson is able to get some players for the OL and pass rush.  Those two spots stood out as a weakness from last year lMO & they still need more talent even after the FA signings.  Grigson is going to trust his board and some of those picks will have some saying NO, NO, NO!!

Keep Calm and Mock On!

In less than a month we will get to see the Grigson Sampler box of chocolates for 2013.  If he is able to hit on players like last year and some of these FA signings pan out, the Colts will be rolling!

How dare someone have an opinion that differs from you. And never in the history of the NFL have players drafted in round 4 or higher been successful. Oh wait......

Hey Mr. High and Mighty...... I never said he couldn't have a different opinion. I don't have to agree with it though. Secondly, I wasn't involving you in this discussion, yet you stick your nose into it anyway. I never did care for you and your posting style. I had you on ignore for a long time, so back you go.

Hey Mr. High and Mighty...... I never said he couldn't have a different opinion. I don't have to agree with it though. Secondly, I wasn't involving you in this discussion, yet you stick your nose into it anyway. I never did care for you and your posting style. I had you on ignore for a long time, so back you go.

True, you just ridiculed him/her, or at least tried to, when all you did was ridicule yourself. Off the top of my head, Stokley, Collie and Garcon all came post 3rd round, so drafting WR's deep is possible. And I was also unaware that you needed an invite to post against a comment. Thanks for the tip.

Very happy to be on your ignore list. Have a good Easter.

Sheeze..... This board is becoming like the one at Coltfreaks.............

I would imagine we are all Colts fans here.............. We all have a passion in common......

Shouldn't we all get an opinion?

Go Colts!

I'd like Hopkins or Warford with our first, Warford may be a bit of a reach at 24 but could become a very nice starter, so worth the pick. Another, kind of sleeper, i like...check out Sanders Commings. CB Georgia. He is overshadowed by the other Georgia defensive players, but he is a really good CB that would fit our team really well. Built like a safety but quick like a smaller CB, he plays the pass well and isn't afraid to come up and hit a guy in the run game.