Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 03/27

sb41champs

No, the only guys I saw as whoppers were Fitz, Cruz, and possibly Colston. DHB is not a whopper as of yet, but can he turn out to be? Sure, he runs a 4.3 and is 6'2 with decent route running. If he had better hands, we wouldn't be having this discussion. So no, I would not call him a whopper but wouldn't mind if we got him. There definitely is potential in him and I say Grigs should make the move. And if he picks the Lions, well then he doesn't belong in our good orginization anyway. 

does free agent WR Darrius Heyward-Bey live up to the "whopper" status that Jim Irsay tweeted ??

Considering that I detest everything Burger King related including the "Whooper", Darius Hayward Bay doesn't exactly have a high benchmark to achieve Whooper status IMO. I'll give the kid a shot, but I'm not expecting an INDY WR miracle or anything like that. For DHB, anything that removes him from the "Black Hole" is a huge upgrade. Even world renowned physicist Stephen Hawkings would openly acknowledge that.  haha The Oakland Raiders pulls in & destroys everything it touches: NFL careers, the drive to win, & any hope of both Playoffs & SB contention IMHO. 

http://www.hawking.org.uk/into-a-black-hole.html

hawking.gif