Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

lack of Nike Limited jerseys for sale

Phil J

of the 3 legitimate sources for jerseys (nfl pro shop, colts pro shop, nike.com), only Luck, Freeney, Wayne, and Collie limited jerseys for sale.  2 of those players gone.

i don't want a customized Game jersey cause the screen print is gonna come off in the wash in 2 weeks.  i don't want to drop $300 on a customized elite jersey because its a) too much and b) they only have home blue (I want road white).

what are my chances of calling the colts pro shop directly and them being able to customize a stiched number white jersey for me? 

I do have two chinese knock off jerseys that I got off ebay to go along with my authentic jerseys, and they are great quality.  problem is TY has only been on the team for a year, no knockoffs on ebay yet, and whenever I go to the knock off websites and try and order the cheap elite white jersey, it redirects me to a chinese scam website for payment.  After reading reviews about the those sites from people who did not receive their items, and some who didnt even get a refund, I can't drop $150 and hope for the best.

this sucks.

of the 3 legitimate sources for jerseys (nfl pro shop, colts pro shop, nike.com), only Luck, Freeney, Wayne, and Collie limited jerseys for sale.  2 of those players gone.

i don't want a customized Game jersey cause the screen print is gonna come off in the wash in 2 weeks.  i don't want to drop $300 on a customized elite jersey because its a) too much and b) they only have home blue (I want road white).

what are my chances of calling the colts pro shop directly and them being able to customize a stiched number white jersey for me? 

I do have two chinese knock off jerseys that I got off ebay to go along with my authentic jerseys, and they are great quality.  problem is TY has only been on the team for a year, no knockoffs on ebay yet, and whenever I go to the knock off websites and try and order the cheap elite white jersey, it redirects me to a chinese scam website for payment.  After reading reviews about the those sites from people who did not receive their items, and some who didnt even get a refund, I can't drop $150 and hope for the best.

this sucks.

Yep....I want road elite jersey's and the commies are the only source.

I mean....what is this....a production problem? Because if it is then maybe Nike should stop producing 63 different jerseys for Oregon and start producing Colts and other NFL team jerseys in their elite and limited variations.

this sucks.

Your chances of calling the pro shop? 100%. Your chances for getting it done? 0.0%. Now for the trivia question - who had that grade point average?