Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 03/18

Which are YOU facing more closely:  the Colts 2013 cheerleader audtions - or - the Colts free agent frenzy ??

When minicamp starts, I will pay attention with a laser beam focus. Not before. It's kind of like buying a new car. You really want to see how she performs on the open road with the hammer down. I don't care where players come from. I care about intensity, chemistry, tackling, speed, situational awareness, creating holes for running back, & a stingy line that keeps Luck upright & provides him with more options than just scrambling. 

A paper champion never wins a Lombardi championship. Blood, sweat, dedication, & execution does. Only 2 things show me that training camp & the 3rd preseason game. Everything else is just empty words on a worthless page to me. 

I think my wife would be offended and upset if I was paying close attention to the Colt's cheerleader's auditions.  

So I'm just gonna stick to the football stuff and stay out of the doghouse.

I think my wife would be offended and upset if I was paying close attention to the Colt's cheerleader's auditions.  

So I'm just gonna stick to the football stuff and stay out of the doghouse.

Sorry to hear that though I will just help you out and take mental pictures to send to you :)