Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Release Tom Zbikowski

Andy

Seems pretty straight forward to me. Zibs was told that he would likely not be a starter although he would get the chance to compete. They also told him that he would likely need to restructure to stay with the team. They cut him early as a favor to get a chance at FA and could still be brought back at a vet min if he finds no takers on the landscape. My guesses.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems pretty straight forward to me. Zibs was told that he would likely not be a starter although he would get the chance to compete. They also told him that he would likely need to restructure to stay with the team. They cut him early as a favor to get a chance at FA and could still be brought back at a vet min if he finds no takers on the landscape. My guesses.

That's what I was thinking also. That or cut him to make a move. Just have no clue what move they'd be making. My guess would be to give him a shot at landing with someone

Isn't Bethea a free agent after this year? I'm guessing we draft a safety somewhere in the draft. Safety is actually a pretty strong position in this years draft from what I've read.

You know safety is pretty deep in the draft. . . .a safety would be a good idea  (Figured third times a charm)