Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coltssouth

Pats@miami

O yea

Horrible Anthem by fergie

Gutsy playcall at 3rd and Goal for Miami, although Henne HAD to make up for that horrible sack he took

Then Tom Tom sends it right down the field.

this could get good.

Yeah, this game is over.

Miami isn't covering and Brady gets 5 and a half hours to throw the ball.

Who decided to put this disaster of a game on Monday Night anyway?

Tom looking like his normal self.

8/8 127 yds and a TD.

It could be a short night for the fins if they don't get some momentum back here.

wow..talk about a fast game ..both teams.

they're getting me out of breath just watching lol

Are the NE WR running these amazing new routes that no one knows about? There is no one near any WR at the point of catch. Its absurd.

Add Brady and his beautiful hair being held in perfect form by a that amazing OLine, and this may get ugly. Come on MIA, gimme something to watch.

Yeah, this game is over.

dunno..I'm a little worried about Buffalo putting up 41 pts :)

Since this game was over long before kickoff, let's list everything Brady can do behind his OL. I'll start.

1) Cook hot dogs on the grill for the entire team.

Are the NE WR running these amazing new routes that no one knows about? There is no one near any WR at the point of catch. Its absurd.

Add Brady and his beautiful hair being held in perfect form by a that amazing OLine, and this may get ugly. Come on MIA, gimme something to watch.

WR adjust their routes based on defense then Brady throws.

You mean the Oline with two starting rookies:)

Since this game was over long before kickoff, let's list everything Brady can do behind his OL. I'll start.

He can go home to his wife. End Game

lol

One rookie, JJ; just Solder.

Light, Mankins, Koppen, and the veteran that they signed.

New to the team, yes, but experienced. Pro Bowler, in fact.

lol. Same song as last year man. All you do is come in and complain about Brady's o-line being too good in an effort to discredit him. He's a decent football player man.

dunno..I'm a little worried about Buffalo putting up 41 pts :)

Eh, I don't know if we just looked good or caught the Chiefs on a bad day. Recovering the fumble on the opening kickoff surely set the tone, though. Kansas City IMO was a weak division winner, all you needed was a good defense (Raiders, Chargers, or Baltimore for example) and then Cassel and the offense would fold up like a schoolgirl. I'm sure the teams with talent light years above us (New England, Jets) will wipe the floor with us.

(fumbling the opening kickoff btw is another reason I despise getting the ball first)

They played well without *Mankins last year as well. They are just good. No 2 ways about it.

Brandon Marshall. Top 5 NFL receiver. If only.....

One rookie, JJ; just Solder.

Light, Mankins, Koppen, and the veteran that they signed.

New to the team, yes, but experienced. Pro Bowler, in fact.

ah ok..they just said new. I assumed too much

Brady out of the pocket. Intentional grounding.

"But Bill lets me do it in practiceeeeeeeeeee....*throws hands up*"

Uh, know the rules?

Out of the pocket = can't be intentional grounding.

Perhaps not. Care to explain? Kerry made the same play yesterday and got penalized for it. What is the difference?

Perhaps not. Care to explain? Kerry made the same play yesterday and got penalized for it. What is the difference?

Once a QB is outside of the pocket, he can throw the ball away.

That's a VERY old NFL rule.

God I wish for one year Brady could play behind Manning's OLine

Then we could see what Brady was really made of. lol

Then we could see what Brady was really made of. lol

I guarantee that none of you know anyone from Brady's O-line back in the SB days off the tops of your heads.

I guarantee that none of you know anyone from Brady's O-line back in the SB days off the tops of your heads.

Hey that's not fair...the SB days was a long time ago.

Besides, that defense was far more amazing than any of Peyton's defenses.

out of pocket + throw to line of scrimage = no intentional grounding . . . perhaps collins did not reach the LOS with the throwaway . . .

Hey that's not fair...the SB days was a long time ago.

Besides, that defense was far more amazing than any of Peyton's defenses.

ZING!!!!

Yeah, this game is over.

hey there Buffalo 34, congrads on spanking the Chiefs yesterday, hope u guys make the playoffs . . .

You mean when they were accused of cheating? lol No I don't because I'm not a Patriots follower but I watch all the games when the Colts aren't playing. (no matter how their playing) :applause:

out of pocket + throw to line of scrimage = no intentional grounding . . . perhaps collins did not reach the LOS with the throwaway . . .

I don't know. I am willing to let this go as it is a comment I made perhaps not understanding the rules and the outcome of the way the play was called. (Imagine that from me! :))

Just a comment. Not a big deal. I stand corrected.

We have a game fellas! And come on Brady, you can at least TRY to stop that INT and/or return.