Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pats@miami

Coltssouth

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the NE WR running these amazing new routes that no one knows about? There is no one near any WR at the point of catch. Its absurd.

Add Brady and his beautiful hair being held in perfect form by a that amazing OLine, and this may get ugly. Come on MIA, gimme something to watch.

Are the NE WR running these amazing new routes that no one knows about? There is no one near any WR at the point of catch. Its absurd.

Add Brady and his beautiful hair being held in perfect form by a that amazing OLine, and this may get ugly. Come on MIA, gimme something to watch.

WR adjust their routes based on defense then Brady throws.

You mean the Oline with two starting rookies:)

Since this game was over long before kickoff, let's list everything Brady can do behind his OL. I'll start.

1) Cook hot dogs on the grill for the entire team.

lol. Same song as last year man. All you do is come in and complain about Brady's o-line being too good in an effort to discredit him. He's a decent football player man.

dunno..I'm a little worried about Buffalo putting up 41 pts :)

Eh, I don't know if we just looked good or caught the Chiefs on a bad day. Recovering the fumble on the opening kickoff surely set the tone, though. Kansas City IMO was a weak division winner, all you needed was a good defense (Raiders, Chargers, or Baltimore for example) and then Cassel and the offense would fold up like a schoolgirl. I'm sure the teams with talent light years above us (New England, Jets) will wipe the floor with us.

(fumbling the opening kickoff btw is another reason I despise getting the ball first)

I guarantee that none of you know anyone from Brady's O-line back in the SB days off the tops of your heads.

Hey that's not fair...the SB days was a long time ago.

Besides, that defense was far more amazing than any of Peyton's defenses.

Yeah, this game is over.

Miami isn't covering and Brady gets 5 and a half hours to throw the ball.

Who decided to put this disaster of a game on Monday Night anyway?

hey there Buffalo 34, congrads on spanking the Chiefs yesterday, hope u guys make the playoffs . . .

I guarantee that none of you know anyone from Brady's O-line back in the SB days off the tops of your heads.

You mean when they were accused of cheating? lol No I don't because I'm not a Patriots follower but I watch all the games when the Colts aren't playing. (no matter how their playing) :applause:

out of pocket + throw to line of scrimage = no intentional grounding . . . perhaps collins did not reach the LOS with the throwaway . . .

I don't know. I am willing to let this go as it is a comment I made perhaps not understanding the rules and the outcome of the way the play was called. (Imagine that from me! :))

Just a comment. Not a big deal. I stand corrected.