Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bucky Brooks - Rodgers Is The Best Quarterback In The Game After Just One Game!

ReMeDy

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82212e01/article/rodgers-in-midseason-form-cobb-looks-like-the-real-deal

Well I guess people were right - the NFL really is riding Aaron Rodgers jock strap. Yes, Rodgers played great, but it was at home against the Saints defense, who also gave up a ton of points in the playoff game to a weak Seahawks team. Many claimed the Seahawks didn't even deserve to be in the playoffs to begin with! The best headline from that playoff loss was, "Saints lose first round bye." That's how bad the Saints defense was.

I do think from the past season we can claim Rodgers is #3 now behind Manning and Brady, but #1 !?! Get out of here Bucky.

Yeah its obvious the media is all over Rogers jock. I mean the best qb in football right now is easily either Manning or Brady(of course My votes for Manning) and I think it could be arguably between Brees and Rogers for the number 3 slot. So I dont get where Bucky things he is the Number 1 qb, unless he was talking about for this season but heck this season is just now starting...its like Chris Collinsworth last night was already naming pro bowl players...I mean cmon Chris this is only 1 game, you cant already say hey they are going to the pro bowl, you kind of have to evaluate each team for a few weeks to make such a bold prediction..

Bucky Brooks usually says pretty level-headed statements. He doesn't usually get hyped up after one game, but wow...he says that now, but I'm sure after week 2 of the preseason, he was saying the same thing about Brady. If Manning was healthy, he could be saying the same thing about Manning. If the Saints won last night, he could be saying the same thing about Brees who threw for 419 yards and 3 TDs over a vaunted Packers D, all while leading a comeback.

Looks like there will be some re-calculating going on after watching Brady shred the Fins last night. The Pats' O-line gave him sooo much time and he was hitting all his receivers in stride. I don't think Brady even got his jersey dirty...... that should change next week. If not, our secondary could be in for a long day.