Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots back into 2nd seed

-JJ-

Its 21-0 at half time, Brady is playing lights out right now.

Looks like Gronkowski is nowhere close to fully healed, he is heavily favoring his good arm and is being very careful with his broken one... Its very weird to watch, they should just sit him for the rest of the game if its that bad, if he can't make contact with people using that arm, then he needs to stay off the field. Looks like they benched him after a couple of plays, but looks like he'll have the bye week to get even more rest.

Its 21-0 at half time, Brady is playing lights out right now.

Looks like Gronkowski is nowhere close to fully healed, he is heavily favoring his good arm and is being very careful with his broken one... Its very weird to watch, they should just sit him for the rest of the game if its that bad, if he can't make contact with people using that arm, then he needs to stay off the field. Looks like they benched him after a couple of plays, but looks like he'll have the bye week to get even more rest.

Like Simms says tho...you got to get acclamated with game time play coming back from an injury. And next stop is the playoffs.. I'm sure he wont play a lot. Espcecially with game in hand.

This is big because they're probably the only team in the AFC that could win at Denver....

..and now they get the Colts or Houston at home.....

....Shady Tom Brady has to be VERY conifdent

I see that. But abother scenario is if Houston wins and the Colts win.  Houston to NE and Colts to Denver.

Colts knock off Denver we take care of business,.,..AFCCG.Colts at NE. How funny would that be

Very funny....for ESPN..

But nobody wins in the mile high air...if they havent been there

hmm..since they moved from mile high stadium to the new one I wasn't thinking it wasn't mile high. Pretty stupid of me :) They didn't change the geography with it. Or did they? ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Link to article   This guy likes what how Ballard has built the Colts. The Colts are far from being mediocre. JMO
    • I almost spit my coffee out reading this a few times, lol!  I love sarcasm and I especially love it when there is some truth to it!  Well played Sir!
    • I guess the whole question is the merits of the report. You report on his diabetes with tons of guesses and speculations and WITHOUT taking the side of the person who's been affected here and who's living and dealing with that condition. You report on the player being uncoachable WITHOUT taking the opinion of his coaches about being coachable or not(and BTW from what I've heard both from Colts and Texas coaches, this is resoundingly NOT TRUE). You report about him being immature and honestly, everything I've seen on the surface suggests the opposite. You report about his combine performance by giving it a pretty harsh reading(the video is in this thread and the account of what happened by McGinn is in this thread... People can actually go and look at what happened and make their own mind about whether the characterization of that workout was fair or not. I will just say you can represent the player stumbling in a drill and going again in various different ways and McGinn chose a specific way to represent it. It was the most negative way you could choose).    You know I had my own reservations about that outburst by Ballard at the presser, but the more I'm learning about Mitchell the more I actually believe in what Ballard was saying and the less merit those reports have in my mind. Maybe I have my own unconscious biases too, now that I have vested interest in Mitchell actually being good for us. I don't know     I guess ultimately none of it matters. AD's success or failure won't depend on some pre-draft reports... it will depend on how he handles himself from now on, how hard he works, his drive to be great and our staff's ability to get the best of him. 
  • Members

• Fourstar40

Fourstar40 20

• twfish

twfish 1,966

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 4,681

• BProland85

BProland85 2,836

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 1,159

• SVFD Colts Fan